Oracle APEX 19 : SQL, PL/SQL to Web Application Development
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- An overview about Oracle SQL statement and PL/SQL
- Details about using Oracle APEX tool to create web application
- How Oracle APEX, LiveSQL can be used to learn SQL and PLSQL without any installation.
- How SQL, PL/SQL, Email alert and other features can be used in Page designer towards developing Oracle Apex based application
- Some programming experience would be beneficial but not mandatory
This course provides you will necessary details to develop web application using Oracle APEX ver 19. This course uses cloud version of Oracle APEX version 19, hence no install required.
Oracle APEX is 'plug and play' application development tool to create impressive application of forms and report based tool without use of any web programming. However, for a complex application, it would require to use SQL statement or PLSQL programming through Page designer. To make learning easier, this course also provides a brief overview about SQL and PLSQL too so that learner need not look at t other source towards learning SQL, PLSQL.
This course provide in depth details about some of the critical features available with Oracle APEX to build desired web application
There are also demonstration as how sql, plsql can be used in application development in Oracle APEX in Page processing, dynamic action and even email feature of event.
Additionally there are built in Quiz section to test your understanding of Oracle APEX.
Good luck and happy learning
- Anyone interested to learn building web application using Oracle APEX
- Programmer and Developers