Oracle administration and development in Arabic (Free)
- you should be able to use SQL (DML, DDL)
- you should have basic background in programming
- Download and install oracle 11g r2 EX
- Download and Install JDK
- Download Oracle SQL Developer
Oracle administration: from How to create user then grants and revoks then how to create Roles with Examples. Oracle development: from how to create a simple PL/SQL block to how to make a not bad programs using PL/SQL. How to use SQL with PL/SQL with Administration. How to deal with complex queries and examples.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in databases
- Anyone interested in Oracle
- 04:081-Types of users in Oracle
- 05:382-Types of Oracle Clients
- 05:303-How to connect to SQL*PLUS
- 04:234-How to Create user using SQL*PLUS
Hello all, I'm Mohamed Al-Bana, Teaching assistant in faculty of computers and information at Helwan university. I was the first on my colleagues, The helper of them. Software engineer at freelance, Instructor in training courses. Interested in Business Intelligence and Data Warehouses Solutions and Experienced in databases Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL and programming languages. Such as Assembly and High level languages.