Complete Oracle ADF 12c Course for Beginners (step-by-step)
- 14.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By end of this course you will be able to develop a complete web application using Oracle ADF 12c by yourself
- Secure your application using ADF security and Custom Security
- Use ADF Visualization Components
- Styling your ADF application using CSS
- Working in jsf pages and ADF Taskflows
- Learn how to create and configure Entity Objects, View Objects and Application Module
- Learn how to create Associations, ViewLinks, View Criteria and List of Values (LOV)
- Learn how to write java code for customization in Entity Object, View Object, Application Module and Backbeans
- Working with ADF faces UI components
- Creating data source in weblogic and deploying ADF application to the weblogic
After this lecture you will be able to know what are the topics which this course will cover.
This is a sample application we will develop it by end if this course. By end of this course you should be able to develop ADF application like this demo application.
By end of this lecture you will be able to connect JDeveloper with database and you will get an idea about HR database schema.
- You should have a basic knowledge of java programming language
This course will target a beginner developer who likes to learn ADF 12c to build a complete web application. This course will cover all ADF components from the Model and View layer. By end of this course we will develop a complete ADF application together (step by step) and during this application I will show you how you can secure your ADF Application using custom security and I will give you an idea about data visualization (Graphs) and I will show you how you can deploy ADF application. By the end of this course, you should be able to develop a complete ADF application by yourself.
- Anyone would like to be a developer and looking for a tool to develop web applications