Complete Oracle 12c SQL Certification Course
What you'll learn
- Relational database management system (RDBMS)
- Database normalization
- Oracle SELECT statement
- Oracle SQL operators
- Precedence rule and data sorting in queries
- SQL functions
- Sub queries and SQL joins
- Clear 1Z0-071 certification exam
- Basic knowledge of operating system
- Interest in SQL
A complete courses that will not only make you an Oracle 12c SQL expert but also prepares you for Oracle 1Z0-071 certification exam in just two weeks!
100% complete course for you to start from scratch and become an SQL expert
Some of the course highlights that makes this as one of the best course:
Every Oracle 1Z0-071 certification topic covered
Assignments at the end of every section to help you learn fast
Multiple choice quiz to prepare you for certification
Sample certification exam questions at the end of the course
The course lessons cover every single topic that is part of Oracle SQL certification exam. This will help you to master each topic inside one single course. With every section having assignments will make you implement your learning and improve your analytical thinking.
Become an Oracle SQL expert even if you know nothing about SQL with this expert course
At the end of the course, I have included sample certification dumps for your reference. This will help you test yourself even before appearing for the actual certification. There are many quizzes inside the course that will help you test your learning at every stage.
A course that teaches you with hands on practice and makes you confident in clearing the 1Z0-071 certification
The course is create by keeping below things in mind:
Turn complete freshers into SQL experts
DBA professionals who want's to clear 1Z0-071 certification exam
Oracle DBAs who want's to refresh SQL knowledge
Any professional who is preparing for OCA certification
Who this course is for:
- Oracle DBAs who wish to refresh their SQL knowledge
- Freshers who wants to clear Oracle 1Z0-071 certification exam
- Any other IT professional who wants to make strong SQL foundation
Having more than 11+ years of Oracle Architect experience, I am passionate to teach people "Oracle Database Administration" on various versions like 10g, 11g & 12c. My experience goes below:
1. Experience in cloning using cold backup, hot backup, RMAN and DBCA for Small to Large Databases.
2. Experience in Dataguard implementation and maintenance: Both Physical & Logical standby.
3. Experience in applying database patches using OPatch
4. Performed several database upgrades & migrations
5. Monitoring and Tuning database performance using Enterprise Manager, Scripts
6. Proficient in DBA utilities like RMAN, OEM, SQL* Loader, Export/Import, Data pump, Backup and Recovery.
7. Experience in creating, managing databases, tablespace, users, profile and schema.
8. Oracle database 10g, 11g, 12c Installation on Unix/Linux/Windows environment
9. Database creation and management of database objects and schemas.
10. Good experience in managing Oracle 10g & 11g RAC environments.