Optmyzr Certification - PPC Reporting and Optimization
- Sign up for a paid or trial account at optmyzr.com before taking this course. You should also connect at least 1 AdWords account to Optmyzr before getting started. A prior knowledge of AdWords is helpful but not required.
This course will help you become better at using Optmyzr's PPC management tools to do optimizations and reporting for your AdWords account. We cover all the tools of the platform for these areas of the product:
- One-Click Optimizations™
- Data Insights
We explain how each tool works (e.g. how we generate optimization recommendations) and how to tweak the results to meet the needs of your own SEM management style.
The course is given by Frederick Vallaeys who is a cofounder at Optmyzr and Google's former AdWords Evangelist.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for people who use Optmyzr to manage their AdWords campaigns and to generate performance reports. This course is probably not for you if Optmyzr isn't part of your PPC toolkit.
- 02:14Connecting an AdWords Account
- 03:01Using The Optmyzr Dashboard
- 01:24Inviting Your Team To Use Optmyzr
- 01:51Using The Account Dashboard
- 02:22The Four Types of Optmyzr Tools
Frederick (“Fred") Vallaeys is a renowned expert in the online marketing field, and was an early employee at Google where he was instrumental in growing the AdWords search marketing system. Currently he is CEO and Cofounder of Optmyzr. Before that he served as Google's AdWords Evangelist, helping advertisers learn about which Google products are best to support their marketing goals. He was one of the few Googlers who covered the entire spectrum of online marketing solutions, including search, social, mobile, organic and display in meetings with some of the largest Fortune 500 companies and events with some of the smallest SMBs.