Options Trading Essentials: The ULTIMATE Guides
- Eager to learn about the world of options trading
- You should have a basic understanding of stock investing
In this course, you'll learn how to unlock the power of options in your investment portfolio.
Whether you want to use options as a supplement to your stock investments, or you want to become an options trader, this course will help you get there faster than anywhere else on the web.
In these video lessons, you'll learn the most important options trading concepts with tons of examples and visualizations. In fact, there are over 200 visualizations you'll see throughout the course that use REAL option data to help you learn the key options trading concepts.
After completing this course, you'll have mastered:
1. Options Trading Basics (e.g. basics of call options and put options, strike prices, expiration dates, volume and open interest, assessing the bid-ask spread, order types, etc.)
2. Implied Volatility Topics (e.g. What is implied volatility?, interpreting and using the VIX Index, understanding the "expected move," trading VIX options, and much more)
3. The Option Greeks (e.g. assessing an option's exposure to stock price changes, the passing of time, changes in implied volatility, and how to use these Greeks on a position level)
4. Options Trading Strategies for Rising, Falling, and Range-Bound Markets
All in all, this course will teach you the absolute essentials related to options trading. Even better, you'll learn faster than you would with any other resource.
Our students have raved about the learning resources we've put together, and we want you to benefit from them as well.
Sign up today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone eager to learn about options trading
- Anyone who wants to step up their investing/trading from buying/selling shares of stock
- Anyone interested in learning how to structure options strategies for any market outlook
- Anyone who wants FREE training materials that are better than expensive courses.
- 11:44Basics of Call Options & Put Options
- 09:15Option Strike Prices
- 09:29Options Expiration
- 16:41Intrinsic & Extrinsic Value
- 13:28Exercise & Assignment
- 09:46The Bid-Ask Spread
- 09:35Option Volume & Open Interest
- 07:06Order Types
- 16 questionsOptions Trading Basics Mastery Quiz
I've spent years researching and trading options. In July of 2016, I founded projectoption, an options trading education and research website. The educational content found on projectoption is all highly visual, concise, and easy-to-understand. As of this writing, there are 47 free options trading guides with over 200 concept visualizations to help you learn the most important options concepts in an efficient manner.
I'm confident that I can teach you how to understand and trade options through the content in this course, and on the projectoption website.