Option selling trading as income source. Beginners friendly
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have a clear understanding the commodities futures and options
- Understand and implement trading strategy to earn up to 100% per year
- Do option selling for living or start a professional business
- Students need nothing extra to start this course. All software and information provided
General Douglas MacArthur said: "There is no security on this earth; there is only opportunity."
Please watch promo-video, as it goes directly through the course!
The course is up to date for June 2017!
This course will not make you rich in a one single day with security, but will teach a trading method and opportunity to get rich one day! The method utilized by hedge funds and asset management companies
As a super-proof, we'll have a 14 days practice run on a live account with real money which finished with US $551 profit. You will see step-by-step how this result was achieved. Bonus lecture shows result in 30 days after start with profit of US $970!
This course provides complete information about option selling on the US commodity futures market (Crude Oil, Gold, Natural Gas, Wheat, Corn, Cotton and many other)! This method utilize option time decay as a primary income vehicle.
It is suitable for beginner or advanced level traders, with or without previous trading experience.
Using easy to understand words, pictures and examples I will show that trading is available for everybody!
Many people skip the learning trading options because this field is considered to be difficult: all options books have sophisticated charts and diagrams. Once they touch all those volatility, delta, gamma and other Greeks and terminology they decide to go to Forex or Stock trading, with unpredictable result.
But it is not that difficult at all, this knowledge is easy to understand and accept!
My 8 years of trading experience brought me to the option selling as the only way to consistently make money, in 90% of the time. I started with Forex and then switched to commodity futures and now I have been trading options for 4 years.
No secrets kept from you, I undercover how it works, and how to avoid beginner's mistakes to save your time and money!
Option selling utilize the time decay of sold options to gain profits. Trading creates money for you as the time goes! That's why many option sellers refer to a sentence: we sell the time, or exchange the time for money.
You won't need to catch any highs to sell or lows to buy. The strategy allows you to have profit in 95% of all your trades and to manage the rest 5%!
You don't need any specific knowledge or skills! All information, software and links are provided!
Section 4 features who else utilize option selling to gain the profit! Starring famous James Cordier, Karen the Supertrader and Capital Management Company with $335 mln assets under management!
Dive into the financial industry of hedge-fund style trading!
More than just a theory, I undercover practical questions – how to open, manage and close position.
Even if you are not trading, or trading Forex and wish to become rich one day - the option selling method may bring you closer to your dream.
Every penny paid for this course worth hundreds of dollars and months of my experience; you receive it literally for free.
And indeed, you don't risk anything as Udemy provides you with 30 days money-back guarantee!
So roll in and enjoy!
P.S. Check my other 3 option courses, related to this one!
- Everybody interested in additional income sources
- All kind traders - Forex, Futures, CFD, Binary Options etc.
- Open mind people with thirst to discover new knowledge to earn
The short introduction lecture. How to set the video resolution for the best picture quality and have nice experience from this course.
Basic commodity market advantages over stock or forex markets, that makes trading less random
3 casual market scenarious, where option seller have advantages over all directional trading approach (flat, slow up or down going trend). Option trading makes profit from time passing by.
Delta-neutral strangle (both put and call sold) on Crude oil. Despite that price went up, sold options gained profits on both sides! And 3 times on lower - put side. 1.5 month trade lenght with US$720 as a result.