Optimizing WYSIWYG Web Builder Websites for Search Engines
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand what SEO is and how it works
- Get to know the tools to use in optimizing your websites
- Understand the process involved in optimizing your WYSIWYG Web Builder projects for search engines
- Implementing SEO with WYSIWYG Web Builder the right way
- Get your WYSIWYG Web Builder projects identified and ranked on search engines
- Know the right way to optimize your WYSIWYG Web Builder projects
- Other alternatives you can use to optimize your websites for search engines
- Learn how to make your websites optimized for Crawlers
- Determine a Good keyword vs a Bad keyword
- Learn the Technical SEO considerations in WYSIWYG Web Builder
- Learn how to Optimize your websites for Search Engines and users
- Learn how to Optimize your multimedia content for Search Engines
- Know the different types of links and their considerations for Search Engines
- Understand why Speed is an important ranking factor in SEO
- Learn how to use modern technologies to find out your websites speed
- Learn how to Optimize your media such as images, videos and Gif to load quickly
- A computer/laptop
- A working Internet Connection
- WYSIWYG Web Builder version 12+, 14+ or 15+
- Your time
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a very important aspect of every website that shouldn’t be overlooked. While WYSIWYG Web Builder, a powerful web builder tool helps you design awesome websites with ease, it also gives you the capabilities to optimize your websites for search engines.
There are just a few steps you will have to implement properly to have your websites found on search engines.
Hi and welcome to Optimizing your WYSIWYG Web Builder Projects for Search Engines (SEO).
This course is going to show you all you need to implement on your WYSIWYG Web Builder projects to have it optimized for search engines as well as a few things you can implement outside your website to help with its optimization process.
In this course, you will learn how to properly have your multimedia content such as video, images, audio, etc optimized for search engines, how to work with meta tags, optimizing text content, optimizing links, working with sitemaps, considerations for responsive web design, working with google webmaster tools and many other more.
If you’re a WYSIWYG Web Builder user, then this is a must-watch course. If you haven’t tried WYSIWYG Web Builder yet, then this is the time to do so, my other courses can help you get started.
Enroll now and let’s work things out together.
- Those who want to rank their WYSIWYG Web Builder websites
- Those who want to learn or improve their SEO Skills
- Individuals or teams already in the design arena
- Curious and enthusiasts who want to learn more about WYSIWYG Web Builder
- Business owners, Creatives or Entrepreneurs
- Students or Design Enthusiasts
- Web Design Freelancers
Getting to know how Search Engine Optimization works will make it easier for your website to be discovered on the internet. Learning to do this on WYSIWYG Web Builder and doing it right will save you a lot of time.
Understand what heading tags are and how they play an important role in Search Engine Optimization.
Renaming multimedia files with meaningful names helps with search engine optimization. They also make it easier to use such files in WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Reducing the size of multimedia content you work with can have a great positive impact on your website for Search Engines.
Let's take a look at the types of links that can be created in WYSIWYG Web Builder.
By the end of this section, you'll have a general overview about meta tags and how to use them in WYSIWYG Web Builder to improve upon your SEO process.
Take a look at what rich snippet is and how it can help with your SEO process.
Understanding the website structure and how to go about them will save you a lot of time when designing your website as well as will help improve upon your SEO process.
The Global Replace tool is one tool that can save you a lot of time when working on your website project. Take a look at what it is and how to go about it.
The Global Replace tool is one tool that can save you a lot of time when working on your website project. Take a look at how to go about it.
Search Engine Optimization is broad and requires a lot of steps to implement it. Take a look at other considerations for SEO which are useful also.
Take a look at some offsite activities you can practice to help your website perform well on search engines.