Optimizing Travelling Salesman and Vehicle Routing Problems
What you'll learn
- Learn optimization through Simulated Annealing and Tabu Search
- Learn how to solve the Travelling Salesman Problem (TSP)
- Lean how to solve the Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP)
- Learn how to handle optimization constraints
- Learn how to code metaheuristics in Python programming
- Basic knowledge in optimization
- Basic Python programming skills
In this course, we will solve the Travelling Salesman Problem (TSP) and the Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) through Metaheuristics, namely, Simulated Annealing and Tabu Search. You will also learn how to handle constraints in optimization problems. You will learn how to code the TSP and VRP in Python programming.
Please feel free to ask me any question! Don't like the course? Ask for a 30-day refund!!
The ideal student should have basic knowledge in Operation Research and basic programming skills.
Real Testaments -->
1) "Great course if you are having trouble to understand the traveling salesman and vehicle routing problems. I would recommend this course to anyone. The instructor is also very helpful if you ask questions. Very quick response. Keep it up Dana. Thanks" -- Ryan, 5 star rating
2) "Amazing teaching skill and very well structured course for handling real-life routing problems. After completing this course, you will obtain an ability to apply these techniques in various optimization problems. I would highly recommend this course for anyone who is interested in optimization. Kudos Dana!!" -- Brejees, 5 star rating
3) "The course has real-world applications especially in areas of Logistics and supply chain management. I recommended this course to anyone who works on the technical side of transportation and logistics." -- Bhawesh, 5 star rating
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in optimization
- Anyone who is interested in knowing metaheuristics including Simulated Annealing and Tabu Search
- Anyone who wants to solve the Travelling Salesman Problem (TSP)
- Anyone who wants to solve the Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP)
- Anyone who wants to learn how to handle optimization constraints
- Anyone who wants to learn how to code metaheuristics in Python programming
Hi! I'm Dana. I'm currently a PhD student in Industrial Engineering. I finished my B.S. in Architectural Engineering and my M.S. in Industrial Engineering. Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified. I enjoy learning new things. My research interest is Optimization and Data Science including Deep Learning, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. My areas of expertise include Python Programming, Data Science, Machine Learning, and Optimization using Metaheuristics.