Optimizing Short And Long Term Memory
- Generally for student
This course is tailored toward helping students get familiarize themselves with how the human memory works and how best to optimize it during studies. At the end of the course, you should be able to have an overview of the different encoding strategies for storing information into the long term memory.
Who this course is for:
- Secondary Students, University Students.
- 02:10Learning Theory
- 02:07Information Processing System
- 02:02Working Memory Component
- 02:36Knowledge In Long Term Memory
- 04:05Encoding And Encoding Strategy Part 1
- 03:40Encoding And Encoding Strategy Part 2
- 03:06Retrieval And Forgetting
- 04:04Optimization Of Long And Short Term Memory
My name is Ayeni Femi. I'm a lover of idea creativity and enjoy taking an idea from o to 1. My professional experience span through Incident Management, Web Design, and Project Planning. I currently work on Fetanetwork project where my focus includes:
- Helping students navigate through challenging study phases via consultation service.
- Helping youngpreneur bridge the gaps between passion discovery and implementation.
- Inspiring young entrepreneurs through shared entrepreneurial experiences.