Optimize YOUR Airbnb
What you'll learn
- Attract more views of your Airbnb listing
- Charge higher nightly rates
- Increased occupancy
- Decreased time investment (Recommended tools to help with - literally - everything)
- Increased conversion rate
- General knowledge of Airbnb terms (Instant Book, Superhost, Airbnb Plus, etc.)
- An Airbnb profile with at least one listing (does not have to be active yet)
This Udemy course is the video alternative to my book "Optimize YOUR Airbnb: The Definitive Guide to Ranking #1 in Airbnb Search". It will give you a detailed view of how your listing looks to your future potential guests (FPGs) and to Airbnb.
Hi, I'm Daniel, The Airbnb Pro! I run the website ' OptimizeMyAirbnb' which focuses on helping Airbnb hosts stay ahead of their competition. In the past, I was an Airbnb employee (2013-6). I also run an Airbnb property management company, wrote a book on Airbnb, am a Superhost, and use Airbnb as a guest 200+ days per year.
There are two aspects to your Airbnb business: offline and online. Offline is how you treat your guest when they arrive at your Airbnb (check-in, house manual, amenities, etc.). Online is how you present yourself and your Airbnb listing to the FPG. This course focuses on the online aspect, but because the offline aspect is so important, I touch on the most important parts that flow directly into your online listing (ie reviews).
You will learn about:
- Proper photo arrangement
- Do photo captions really matter?
- Why + HOW to respond to guest reviews (both positive and negative)
- How to use behavioral psychology principles to complete the text in your listing and your profile
- A pricing trick that virtually gaurantee's you more listing views
- A title trick that will get more eyeballs on your listing from the start
- How to properly fill in all of your text sections (even if you don't know what to say)
- What makes a good house rules section
- How cancellation policies effect your occupancy
- Airbnb Plus
Who this course is for:
- Airbnb host
- Vacation rental owner (most concepts can be applied to any platform)
Hi, I'm Danny - The Airbnb Pro.
I eat, sleep, and dream Airbnb.
Over the past 5 years, I have:
- Worked at Airbnb; from 2013-6 I worked in finance and local operations
- Became a Superhost
- Started an Airbnb property management company
- Advise Airbnb hosts around the world (35+ countries) how to stay ahead of their competition with my website 'OptimizeMyAirbnb'
- Travelled to 20+ countries with Airbnb