The Operations Management Essential Training
What you'll learn
- Understand how business operate and be able to run efficient operations
- Understand the accounting and how to read and interpret key financial statements
- Understand supply chain management
- Understand forecasting and be able to create a forecast in Excel
- Understand lean business processes
- Lead a team through a continuous improvement project
- Be able to do inventory management in Excel
- Increase profitability: reduce waste, use resources efficiently and improve delivery
- Desire to improve your business operations
- Some knowledge and understanding of statistics, mathematics and Excel
Hi there, my name is Nikola Sretenovic.
I am Supply Chain Professional in the largest Oil and Gas service company daily solving supply chain problems. I have the with extensive hand-on experience from Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Lean Six Sigma and Maintenance and Reliability and I have Oil and Gas educational background.
In this course I will boil down what are the most important skills you need to know to be able to operate competently and build foundation for future successes.
Are you interested in how companies operate? Business process management? Starting your own company? Planning a career change?
In this course I will teach you everything you need to know about starting with Operations Management and various methods to discover, model, analyze, measure, improve, optimize business processes.
Obi: "The course is an eye opener to what I am already doing but having a better definition makes it more understanding and interesting"
This course is for beginners. Whether you are currently promoted into position from another field and need to get up and running fast, or you are a student planning to take operations management course.
I will show you how to identify the operations systems and use operations management tools and concepts to improve your company's productivity, increase efficiency, remove waste and deliver great products to customers at great price.
The Operations Management Foundations course is covering all aspects of operations management including:
Supply chain management
Cash flow statement
Learn how to interpret income statement
Forecasting and how to do it in Excel (downloadable file included)
How to handle inventory
How to balance inventory
Understand true cost of inventory
How to forecast demand
How to manage bottlenecks
Lean management and essential Lean Tools
How to deal with waste
How to overcome problems
For this Essentials Training Course course you will need to set aside about two hours for video lessons, examples and quizzes.
Petar: "Highly recommended course. Easy to understand, informative and very well organized. The course is full of practical examples and valuable materials for anyone who wants to enhance their skills. Really enjoyed it. Thank you, Nikola!"
If you have never worked in Operations Management, follow me and by the end of the course you will have understanding of the processes and tools to help you improve operations in your company.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners and New Managers
- People who want to make a greater impact at work, improve things and get noticed
- Maintenance and Reliability Engineers
- Managers, Consultants, Supervisors, Engineers, Planners & Analysts
- Lean Practitioners
- People that want to become an authority in their workplace on business operations management
- Supply Chain Management professionals
Ex-oil & gas-field engineer in offshore Atlantic, ex-maintenance and reliability engineer, ex-entrepreneur and consultant, ex-Serbian Royal family employee. Currently working in Planning and Supply Chain.
When I'm not punching formulas in Excel, I'm hanging out with my kids and wife on the Norwegian beaches, hiking, improving sous-vide recipes, reading history books or watching re-runs of the Star Trek.
I am passionate about lean six sigma and continuous improvements, so feel free to reach out for advice or discussion.