Manufacturing Operations Management Certification Course
What you'll learn
- Role of operations management in an organization.
- Responsibilities and required skills of an operations manager.
- Strategic operations decisions and tactical operations decisions.
- Types of models that can be used as a decision-making tool.
- The nine types of operations management decisions.
- Principles of Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
- Management of process and product quality.
- Effectively manage supply chain processes
- Implement lean production systems to enhance efficiency production and/or delivery of products and services.
- Internet access
Operations management is the administration of effective business practices to create the highest level of efficiency possible within an organization. It is concerned with the process of converting materials and labour into goods and services as efficiently as possible.
In this course, you will learn how to make key decision business decisions, including handling of all activities required in creating and delivering an organization's goods or services to its customers on a day-to-day basis in an effective and efficient manner.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
Explain the role of operations management in an organization.
State responsibilities and skills of an operations manager.
Differentiate between strategic operations decisions and tactical operations decisions.
Discuss the types of models that can be used as a decision-making tool.
Describe nine types of operations management decisions.
Apply the principles of Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) for your processes.
Manage your process and product quality.
Effectively manage your supply chain processes.
Implement lean production systems to enhance efficiency production and/or delivery of products and services.
Develop strategic thinking ability required to achieve operational excellence.
Develop operational thinking methodology required to lead operational innovation.
Learn how to integrate effective operational routines into any organizational culture.
Develop and improve leadership skills to get buy-in across all levels of the organization.
Ability to network across departments within your organization.
Who this course is for:
- Operations personnel and managers
- Quality officers and managers
- Production officers & planners, and managers
- Supply chain officers and managers
- Individuals with desire to learn about operations management
- Emerging and experienced operations leaders
- Senior-level operations leaders and aspiring COOs
We are PECB & CSSC authorised partner operating in the knowledge and professional servicing industry, dedicated to providing workable solutions in the areas of ISO management systems implementation, manufacturing excellence, quality management and related activities across industries. We support professionals throughout their career journey through our Professional Evaluation & Certification Board (PECB) & the Council for Six Sigma Certification (CSSC) accredited courses and learning resources.
Our readymade & editable toolkits / templates and software applications covering ISO management systems implementation, lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, process & continuous improvement, production management, quality assurance & quality control, project and product management etc enable organizations maximize their resources and improve their processes.
We are in the business of providing best-in-class ISO management systems, quality management, and process & product development consulting services. With our training & presentation materials, we assist professional trainers and consultants meet the need of their clients.
Our goal is to partner with our clients, helping them improve their processes in the areas of staff training and development, business and manufacturing process improvement, thereby making them truly world class organizations, through strong partnership with reputable organisations including PECB, CSSC, UQSR, SoftExpert, OpexWorks, SIS Certification, Quality Assurance Solutions (QAS) and others.