operating system | Process Management, Memory Management|
What you'll learn
- You will become very familiar with the core concepts of Operating Systems
- You will be able to challenge the interviewer on questions related to Operating Systems
- You will view Computer Science in a different dimension
- You will be able to answer all questions of exams like GATE,PGEE,ISRO
- You will be able to get a top grade in your Operating systems course in your Bachelor's degree
- Understand how a process is created
- Understand how CPU scheduling is done in Operating Systems
- Understand how CPU , Memory and Disk work together
- Understand Memory managment in Operating Systems
- understand memory allocation strategies used by operating systems
- Have a PC with internet connection
- a curious mind
Mastering the concepts of Operating Systems is very important to get started with Computer Science because Operating System is the program which is responsible for the ease with which we are able to use computers today to solve our problems by writing application programs like Google Chrome. The concepts which we are going to study is going to give a very good understanding of Operating System like how a process is created in an Operating system , how CPU scheduling works in Operating system , what are the various scheduling algorithms we have in our Operating System, what are the allocation strategies used by Operating Systems , what are the memory management strategies used by Operating Systems , what are the page replacement strategies used by Operating Systems , how paging works in operating systems , how segmentation works in operating systems , how virtual memory works in operating systems , how multilevel paging works in operating systems , how CPU executes a process using memory manager.
Without using Operating Systems ,it is extremely difficult to communicate with the hardware devices of our computer. Every computer today has an Operating System installed in it. Through this course you will not only master the basics of Operating Systems but also get ready for venturing into advanced concepts of Operating Systems.
In this course ,every concept of Operating Systems is taught in an easy-to-understand manner such that anybody without any prerequisites will be able to master the concepts of Operating Systems in the easiest way.
Come and join me, I assure you that you will have the best learning experience of not just Operating Systems but also the core of Computer Science in a different dimension.
Who this course is for:
- absolute begineer to advance level
That ideas should freely spread from one to another over the globe, for the moral and mutual instruction of man, and improvement of his conditions, seems to have been peculiarly and benevolently designed by nature, when she made them, like fire, expandable over all space, without lessening their density at any point, and like the air in which we breathe, move, and have our physical being, incapable of confinement or exclusive appropriation.