OpenToonz 101: drawing tools demystified
What you'll learn
- Professional illustrators and animators will gain understanding how drawing tools are working inside OpenToonz
- Beginners will learn how to create digital drawings and illustrations from sketches or imagination
- Teachers will get a knowledge that can easily transfer to their class students.
- No prior knowledge of this software is required to start with this course
- To follow this course you will have to download and install OpenToonz (free) software
Do you want to draw in animation software that is used by professionals and it's absolutely free to use? You are at right place!
In this course you will learn all the drawing tools OpenToonz has to offer. They are explained in a clear way on simple examples, and after that you can participate in demonstration videos and try them in practice on more complicated examples.
After watching this course you will be up and ready to make your own art in this powerful free drawing and animation software.
Who this course is for:
- Animators and illustrators new to OpenToonz
- Beginners who want to learn how to draw vector shapes with free software like OpenToonz
- Teachers who wants to introduce class with new and free drawing/animation tool.
- Creative minds who are not skilled in hand-drawing
- Animation lovers and enthusiasts
Animator/Educator, constantly proving desire for educating by holding animation workshops all over the world. By discovering Udemy teaching platform I want to push this border even further. For many years I worked as a freelance animator and motion graphic artist. In the past few years I am actively working for mobile and PC game industry, mostly on 2D cut-scene animations.