OpenCV Python For Beginners | Hands on Computer Vision
What you'll learn
- Basics of NumPy
- Face Detection with OpenCV
- Draw shapes on images and videos with OpenCV
- Smoothing, blurring, thresholding, and morphological operations with OpenCV
- Objects Tracking with OpenCV
- Histograms with OpenCV
- Find Car Lane lines with OpenCV
- Basic programming skills in python language python would be beneficial.
- A Windows, Mac or Linux computer.
- All you need is a PC and a working internet connection
Welcome to this on OpenCV Python Tutorial For Beginners. OpenCV is an image processing library created by Intel and later supported by Willow Garage and now maintained by Itseez. opencv is available on Mac, Windows, Linux. Works in C, C++, and Python. it is Open Source and free. opencv is easy to use and install.
The goal of this course is to provide you with a working knowledge of OpenCV with Python. We'll start with the basics, starting from installing OpenCV with Python on Windows, Mac, and Ubuntu. Then we will see how to create your first OpenCV python script. Then we will dive deep into the amazing world of computer vision Using OpenCV and learn the most important concepts about computer vision using OpenCV .
So Let's get started !!!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to code
- New Programmers and Developers
Yogesh Patel is Software Developer and Programming Enthusiast with much experience from different projects and many different programming languages. He earned Master's Degree from Germany. Teaching has been his passion since a long time. His aim to teach technology the way it is used in industry and professional world .
Software training is becoming so costly these days, that poor people are finding it very difficult to attend courses and find jobs. His aim behind creating these tutorials is to help those in need. If you find this useful, please share with your friends on Facebook twitter and Google plus. Let's make these videos help as many students as possible.