OpenCV on Google Colab using Python
What you'll learn
- Image Processing using Google Colab and OpenCV
- Executing Image Processing algorithms on OpenCV like Image thresholding and colour detection
- Drawing functions in OpenCV
- Basic python
This course is a practical explanation on using the Google Colab for executing the Image Processing algorithms using OpenCV module available in Python. The course starts with explanation about the Google Colab and executing few basic codes in Python and then the basics of Image Processing are explained. Working with gray Images and Colour Images is taken up next and conversion from colour to gray is also explained. Then the Image Threshold and colour detection is explained by taking random images as inputs. The drawing tools are explained using which the images can be marked, lines, polygons and shapes can be drawn using the functions available in python.
This course will explain the concepts of Image Processing and learn how to access the Image data for a 2D and a 3D Image and this course can be used a foundation to build more complex algorithms in Image Processing. The image data for 2D and 3D image is explained and the red, blue and green channel in the image are extracted to understand exactly what a colour image consists of. This helps the students to learn the algorithms better and apply it in any further image processing. The Image Threshold and colour detection concepts are also explained by taking the image data as example which ensures that you understand the concepts very clearly.
Who this course is for:
- Engineering students who want to learn OpenCV and Image Processing
- Professionals who want to understand and learn about the Image Processing
- Professionals who want to learn working with google colab and openCV
- Students and professionals who work in the different domain and want to learn Image Processing and OpenCV for integrating it into their projects or products
I have a professional teaching experience of around 10 years in the field of Embedded Systems and in Internet of Things. I take up sessions and workshops using various IoT devices like Arduino, Node MCU, Raspberry Pi and integrate them with the Cloud Servers. I have conducted workshops and seminars in various colleges and also have taken up online sessions for working professionals. I have worked extensively on Amazon AWS for creating end to end applications in IoT.