Open Conversations - CoachYourBoss
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to be prepared to engage in 'difficult' conversations
- How to control conversations using easy techniques
- To stand 'on your feet' and not feed overwhelmed by arguments or questions
- How keep conversations open, even with resistant people
- How to close a conversation effectively with common conclusions and clear actions
- There are nog course requirements or prerequisites
Do you ever wonder why some conversations go smooth as butter and others are sharp as a knife?
Do you often feel reluctant to engage in important but difficult conversations?
Do you find yourself overwhelmed when another person is presenting arguments or is asking hard questions?
Do you feel like you need more time to think things through?
Then this is the place where you will learn effective conversational techniques!
This quick-course offers you the tips and tricks that will enable you to open up any conversation!
- People who feel overwhelmed by dominant counterparts
- People who feel reluctant to engage in 'difficult' conversations
- People who need more time to think
- People who don't yet understand the structure and process of a conversation
- People who want to feel more confident and flexible during conversations