Object Oriented Analysis, Design & Programming with UML
- 10.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand & use UML with your software development process
- Understand what is object oriented analysis, design & programming
- Understand how to analyze a problem using object oriented analysis
- Implement OO design in Java, C++ & C#
- Basic knowledge of any programming language
- Basic understanding of common C concepts like pointers, functions, arrays, macros, etc (for C++ programmers only)
This Object Oriented Analysis, Design & Programming course is a unique course that teaches students how to use object-oriented techniques to build software. The course will start with requirements gathering & end with implementation. In the process, you'll learn how to analyze and design classes, their relationships to each other in order to build a model of the problem domain. You'll also use common UML diagrams throughout this process, such as use-case, class, activity & other diagrams. The diagrams will be created through a free tool.
Lot of emphasis is placed on use cases to capture and manage requirements. Those are subsequently used to enforce OO concepts that produce a reusable design of the system that adapts to change. Finally, the design is implemented & programmed in three different programming languages - Java, C# & C++. During the implementation, you'll learn about the object-oriented concepts such as Abstraction, Encapsulation, Hierarchy, Polymorphism, interfaces, etc. All these concepts are explained with examples in all the three languages.
Finally, all the important concepts are applied in a textual game called Reckless Driver. Consequently, you'll have understood the entire process of Object Oriented Analysis, Design & Programming & you can implement these concepts in your own software.
- Programmers who want to learn the Unified Modelling Language
- Anyone who wants to learn OO analysis, design & programming
- Anyone who wants to start with OO programming in C++, Java or C#
- Students who want to understand the concepts of object oriented programming
- Programmers new to object oriented programming
- Software developers and designers looking to expand their existing knowledge of object oriented analysis & design
- Anyone who wants to learn & apply UML to their sofware development process