Build Your Custom Branded Online eLearning Course in 1 Day
What you'll learn
- Use Articulate Storyline 360 to create an engaging, interactive online eLearning course in just 1 day
- Create your own custom branded online eLearning course that you can start selling
- Create a online eLearning course template that you can use for any industry, business, or organization
- Create the following engaging course slides: Title, Welcome, Objectives, Lesson Title slides, Content slides, Thank you slide, and a Key Take-A-Way slide
- Create a click and reveal activity
- Create a drag and drop activity
- Create a roll-over activity
- Use triggers, states, layers, and other Storyline features
- Bring your online course to life
- Prepare your course for a Learning Management System (LMS)
- A great and positive attitude to learn.
- A laptop or desktop computer.
- Download a FREE 60-day copy of Articulate Storyline 360 if you don't have it. We have a link to help you with this.
- Dual monitors recommended, but not necessary.
- Download the images and audio files to use in this class. You will learn how to do this prior to getting started.
Did you know there is a MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY that YOU CAN CAPITALIZE on by learning how to create online eLearning courses or you can create your own online course and start selling it.
eLearning is one of the FASTEST GROWING INDUSTRIES and by creating your own course, you will position yourself to profit from eLearning.
My name is Mona Lisa Sharp and I have been in the eLearning and Instructional Design industry for over 23 years. In this easy to follow, step-by-step course, you will walk away with a full online eLearning course created by you. I will teach you tips and tricks on how to use the #1 eLearning authoring tool, Articulate Storyline 360 to build your course in just 1 day. The reason I can do this is because I have created hundreds and hundreds of online, eLearning courses for some of the world's most recognizable brands including American Express, Coca-Cola, IBM, New-Rubbermaid, GE, Kimberly-Clark, and the list goes on.
This course teaches everything from setting up the interface for your course, to creating the title slide, welcome slide, learning objectives slide, content slides, interactive activity slides, knowledge check slides, and much, much more. You are learning these amazing skills to build your online eLearning course in just 1 day; however, it is recommended that you move at a pace that is comfortable for you. There is no rush. One great bonus is you can use the professional and engaging template created in this course as a foundation for building additional online eLearning courses that you can start selling and generating income. Isn't that amazing! Another added benefit you will receive is the course template you create in this course. It can be used repetitively for any industry, company, or background, and you can use it to create many more courses.
The great news is, you do not need experience in Storyline or any other online course authoring tool to take this course. Technical or coding skills are not required, but you will feel like an expert.
RESPONSIVE AND CARING INSTRUCTOR
If you have questions, I am here to help! I will answer your questions within 24 hours. I care about your concerns and I want to ensure that you build a quality, professional, corporate style course. It is my responsibility to provide you with the support and assistance you may need.
I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of other learners.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want a quick and easy way to learn Articulate Storyline 360 in 1 day
- Students who need to know beginner and intermediate Storyline 360 skills
- Students who want to build online eLearning courses to sell
- Students who want to learn how to build online eLearning courses for major companies and institutions
- Students who want to earn a lucrative income developing eLearning courses
- Students who want to learn a new skillset that can earn a lucrative income
I began my professional career as an adult high school teacher, teaching computer technology and business education courses. After a few years of teaching all grade levels, from kindergarten to the university level in the field of computer technology and business education, I transitioned to the role of corporate trainer where I traveled and trained employees for some of the world’s leading companies on their proprietary software applications and Microsoft products.
While working as a corporate trainer for XeroxConnect, I discovered the exciting and amazing field of Instructional Design and eLearning. I have been an Instructional Designer and eLearning Consultant for over 24 years now. I eventually started my own Instructional Design and eLearning Consulting company, and authored an online certification course entitled, “Instructional Design & eLearning Made Simple and Easy”.
Today, I humbly share my skills and experience to help others make multiple streams of revenue in the high demand and well-respected field of Instructional Design and eLearning.