Online Arbitrage - Buy Products Online to Resell
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course, you'll be able to find and evaluate products online for potential resale.
- Marketplace knowledge (Amazon, eBay) is useful but not necessary. Once inventory is acquired, students will have to sell it.
- Computer, Chrome browser, Internet connection
Ever wondered how online sellers are able to get the hottest products at the best prices in order to resell them for a profit? This course will show you exactly how they do it!
Online Arbitrage is the practice of purchasing items online to be resold online for big profits.
In this course, we'll look extensively at ways to do research online, from home, so that you know what products are in demand. We'll also look at ways to monitor and track prices and stock levels so that you always get the best deals.
By the end of this course, you'll have a firm understanding of the Online Arbitrage business model and the confidence to consistently find profitable products to resell for big profits.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone can use this course to find profitable inventory to resell and have it delivered right to their door.
- Ideal for Amazon and eBay sellers looking for additional inventory sources.
Chris is the co-founder ScanPower, the premier suite of apps and programs for professional Amazon sellers, in 2010 with his business partner, Paul Retherford. He has been selling online since the '90s, has sold millions of dollars worth of products online, spoken at dozens of events across the country, mentored hundreds of online sellers, and published several books. In addition to helping hundreds of online sellers run profitable businesses, Chris enjoys leveraging new technologies such as on-demand printing, 3D printing, and drones. Look, if you sell products online, it doesn't matter what they are, where you got them or where you want to sell them. Just put the pieces together and make a profit. And if you have a passion for something, Chris can give you a dozen ideas on how to make that your full-time job making good money.