How to Use Online Video to Flip the Classroom
- Reliable Internet connection
Providing practical classroom examples and step-by-step instruction, this flipped classroom video making course will help you and your school, college or institution embrace online video and flip the classroom.
Teacher, video guru and ‘flipped classroom’ thought-leader Brian Bennett presents a comprehensive course on the tools (free and paid) and flipped classroom resources he is using to revolutionize learning and flip the classroom. Covering seven key areas, Brian will explore how to engage students and build a 'flipped' environment using online video that promotes discussion, interaction and a whole lot of fun.
What is covered in this course?
- Web Screencast Tools
- TED Ed
What will you master on successful completion of this course?
- Setting up and creating a safe and secure environment for students
- Building high quality, interactive and engaging video
- Uploading, embedding and sharing video on blogs, social networks and the broader web
- Managing, tracking and organizing lesson material
- Finding the best video content and applying it in your lessons
- Linking your playlists and collections to lesson material and class work
- Engaging with online video communities and building your PLN
- Understanding the key differences between video platforms
- Applying practical examples with your students and across the whole school
Who this course is for:
Fractus Learning works with educators around the globe to promote cutting edge technology skills, tools and resources. We focus on how technology can improve the learning experience, pedagogical outcomes and make education a joy for all students.
Our goal is to motivate, excite and enhance the teaching skill set with the use of technology, making sure educators are always on the cutting edge.