This course covers software tips, business strategies and marketing techniques to help online teachers boost their income and cut out the most common wastes of time and money.
Deliver amazing online lessons to paying students around the world
In this course, I am going to show you:
- How to deliver outstanding 1-to-1 online lessons with the perfect materials, no matter if you find them online or offline
- Exactly how to find the right tools for free so you spend as much time as possible teaching and getting paid
- A system for recruiting new customers so you will never have complaints, hassle and frustrations with students again (yes, contracts!!)
Online training is one of the fastest growing and most fascinating industries in the 21st century economy. From CEOs to five-year-olds, the world is catching on to online lessons and you have the chance to break free and become a teacher on the cutting edge of technology.
- You will be able to work from anywhere
- You'll get to make meaningful connections with students around the world
- You'll get to teach your favourite topics whenever you want
- You'll work independently: No boss, no set hours, no earning limit
You don't want to waste 50% of your earnings by giving them to a tutoring agency. You don't want to be told how and what to teach. In this course, I will take you through my tried-and-tested processes to help you build a business that works for you.
Start by discovering key tools and how online teachers can use them: Skype, Evernote, Google Docs and many more are FREE and at your fingertips. I will discuss my own set-up to help you build your teaching system without a penny of investment.
In the next section, you'll discover how to stand out as a professional teacher and eliminate cheapskate or timewasting students. Learn how to write terms and conditions that help students be happy, not angry. And discover my 5 Step Booking Process so your students will always turn up and pay you.
Finally, the Marketing Section of this course will give invaluable tips on how to set your prices, how to promote yourself and what an online teacher's brand really means.
Here's what my real students say:
I am extremely pleased with Kerstin as a tutor. We use FaceTime and Google Docs (and occasionally Skype when FaceTime is uncooperative) to communicate between Lancaster, England, and Houston, Texas. I am learning and making progress and I am excited about it!
If you would also love testimonials like this one, then don't hesitate and discover my Online Teaching Tricks today.
I promise you will become more productive, more confident and more profitable in just a few days -- or your money back!