Building an E-Commerce Website in PHP & MySQL for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Learn to create an ecommerce website with Admin Panel & online store
- Build an online store with PHP and MySQL from scratch
- Learn to Create a CMS (Content Management System) for eCommerce Website in PHP & MySQLi
- A complete step by step project in PHP and MySQL for beginners
- Create a fully pledge online store that can receive orders from customers
- Basics of PHP will be a plus
Learn to create an E-Commerce Website in PHP & MySQL, building an online shopping store in PHP & MySQL had never been easier before this course. You are going to create your first online store using PHP and MySQL from start to end.
What is this e-commerce site all about?
E-commerce is an online shopping store for selling/buying products, we'll use simple PHP and MySQL queries to create this project, if you are really serious about creating an eCommerce website with absolutely 0 knowledge, then this course is for you.
What You Will Learn?
Setting a basic environment for creating an online store
Creating the admin panel to update the site
Adding products and displaying them on the website
Ordering products and storing orders
Displaying orders and details
Integrating Paypal into the eCommerce site
Finishing the eCommerce site
Content and Overview:
Who this course is for:
- Those who are strugglyingg to create a simple eCommerce site with PHP & MySQL
- Students who want to create a practical project using PHP & MySQL from scratch
Hi, I'm Abdul Wali, an SEO consultant and commercial blogger working online since 2010. I will teach you practical skills that you can use to make passive income online on the internet. I have created project-based courses about SEO, YouTube, Affiliate Marketing, and Niche Websites, which will help you build your career in the competitive online industry.
I have around half a million students on Udemy with more than 7400 reviews from these students from more than 215 countries, which is my biggest asset on this platform. I'm engaged with my students through the Q/A forum on udemy, which is a great way to help students in real-time. Thanks for joining my courses.