Learn to speak, read, write basics of kannada language
What you'll learn
- How to speak kannada.
- How to use kannada words .
- How to make sentence .
- How to use kannada language .
- None .
1. Kannada is a Dravidian language spoken predominantly by the people of Karnataka in the southwestern region of India.
2. English course you will learn how basic Kannada language
3. In this course you will learn how to understand Kannada words and make some simple Kannada sentence.
4. English ko you can practice some Kannada words and some kannada sentence so that you can learn easily how to speak in Kannada language.
5. In this course you will learn the meaning of some of the Kannada words which basically used in making some Simple sentences in Kannada language.
6. English course you will learn how to to make sentences in Kannada language.
Kannada language is basically a Dravidian language which is one of the important languages in India and it has the influence of Sanskrit language also and it also have some of the words which we used in Sanskrit language so basically Kannada has influence of Sanskrit language.
Kannada also has the influence of other Dravidian languages like Tamil and Telugu.
Some of the Kannada words have Telugu words also and Canada can also be learnt very easily for Telugu people and Kannada people also can understand Telugu language because Kannada and Telugu are somehow similar languages.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested to learn tamil from basics .
I completed degree and master degree in ( ma hindi ) from ( indira Gandhi National Open University )
I qualified in state level set and ugc net in subject of hindi .( Which is a eligibility test for assistant professor in india ) ..
I like teach about hindi literature and spoken hindi ,I like to explain about the basic aspects of hindi and spoken hindi .I like to explain about how indian languages developed and how the indian culture has the influence on the indian languages and i also like to teach you about different aspects of indian culture and i like teach about how the indian laguages developed .