Online Sourcing Made Easy
What you'll learn
- Easily find products online that can be resold for profit.
- Use online tools to compare prices across the Internet
- Understand what makes an item a good purchase
- Read price history and sales rank history charts
- Increase the amount of inventory that can be purchased for resale
- Download Google Chrome (I will show you how to do this in the class).
- Have an Amazon seller account
- Interest in finding items to sell online
Online Sourcing Made Easy is a course that is designed to train the student to continually find items online to purchase for resell. Chris Wilkey is a master in the art of finding items to sell of Amazon and he wants to share his knowledge with you through this course.
This course will consist of some videos and walk throughs of the techniques used to find price differences across sites such as Amazon, Walmart, BestBuy, eBay, and many other sites. Once we are able to find these price differences, I will show you how to determine an item is something that would be good for resale.
After you finish this course, you should be comfortable finding products online and knowing when to pull the trigger on a purchase.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for anyone who has an interest in sourcing products online for resale. This course will cover all of the basics and go into some advanced concepts that can help even the most experienced online sellers.
Chris Wilkey is the founder and CEO of Hosskey Consulting; a social/digital media consulting agency. Over the past five years, Chris has worked for companies such as RE/MAX, Apple, Barnes & Noble, and the Indianapolis American Marketing Association (Indy AMA) and has helped them create communities online. Chris now serves on the board of the Indy AMA and also runs a DJ company on the weekends. He is a serial entrepreneur who has a passion for helping small businesses succeed.