The basics of Sailing
What you'll learn
- Course is designed to provide up-to-date, engaging information and instruction about all the vital aspects of sailing.
- Students will be able to understand basic knowledge of safety, coastal navigation, tides and currents, aids to navigation, buoyage system, navigation in restricted visibility, meteorology, anchoring, electronic navigation
- This sailing course is created for begginers, but also can be useful for experienced sailors
- It’s fast, simple, and loaded with useful features and valuable information! Plus, it is equipped with a flawless user interface that never gets in the way of your learning or fun.
Sailing the open seas is the ultimate freedom! Wide skies, fresh air,
camaraderie, it’s all there for you and our course can help you to
get it. This is probably the most complete, interactive, engaging, and fun,
sailing course ever made. Imagine an entire interactive, highly organized,
library of sailing knowledge at your fingertips whenever you want it!
Created for beginners, intermediate, and advanced sailors - all wrapped up into one..
Course includes more than 300 animations with voice over in English
Lessons are in Full HD quality and covers all the main maritime subjects.
Who this course is for:
- Sailing the open seas is the ultimate freedom! This course can help you get it! It's useful to anyone who is interested in sailing.
My sailing experience started almost 20 years ago in Riga, Latvia. I am internationally recognized sailing instructor. Currently I hold ''MCA Master of Yachts 200 tons" qualification and several instructor certificates. Every year I'm logging approx. 5000 miles on 50ft sailing boat. I've been over seven seas but i still think tthe most challenging is Baltic sea where I spend most of the year teaching my students.