Piano Lessons for Beginners, from ZERO to ABSOLUTE HERO!
What you'll learn
- 1. Intervals
- 2. Chromatic scale and finger positions
- 3. Formulation of major scales
- 4 - Formulation of minor scales
- 5 - The circle of fifths and fourths
- 6 - Major and minor chords
- 7 - Diminished and augmented chords
- 8 - Chord inversions
- 9 - Scale degrees
- 10 - Major and minor 6th chords
- 11 - 7th chords
- 12 - Chord extensions - 9th, 11th and 13th
- 13 - Altered, add and suspended chords
- 14 - Building chords on scales
- 15 - Harmonic functions and roman numerals
- 16 - Basics of rhythm in 4-4 and harmonic progressions
- 17 - Happy birthday, your first song
- 18 - How to use diminished and augmented chords
- 19 - How to use dominant, major and minor 7th chords
- 20 - How to use the half-diminished 7th chords
- 21 - How to use major and minor 6th chords
- 22 - How to use suspended chords
- 23 - Formulation of melodic and harmonic minor scales
- 24 - Formulation of pentatonic and blues scales
- 25 - Secondary dominants
- 26 - Tritone substitutions
- 27 - Functional harmony and cadences
- 28 - Modal interchange chords
- No experience in music needed. Everything you need is a piano or an electronic keyboard.
Want to amaze your friends, your family, your work colleagues? Or you want to pursue a professional career as a pianist/keyboardist?
You'll learn everything - from core basic fundamentals of playing the piano and keyboards, up to the most demanding advanced stuff which use professional players, simply by using formulas along with theoretics which were made to avoid from being boring.
• No experience needed
• These lessons work for pianos and keyboards (synthesizers as well)
• The practice needed is 20-30 minutes per day
Why would you choose this course?
We've got your covered. You haven't even touched a piano/keyboard ever before? All good. This is explained from the very basics to the really advanced level of playing. Everything is in ONE place - in ONE course.
• SHEETS for THEORY and PRACTICE SHEETS too:
We got you covered here, too. Additional sheets for theory are available, such as finger positions for scales, etc. But after each lesson, you'll do some assignments to see if you understood everything correctly. Once you do these, you can check if your answers are correct with the answers sheet which is provided as well.
• LESSON LIST + SECTIONS:
Chromatic scale and finger positions
Formulation of major scales
Formulation of minor scales
The circle of fifths and fourths + parallel scales
Chords: major + minor
Chords: diminished + augmented
Scale degrees and extended intervals
Chords: major and minor 6th
Chords: 7th chords
Chords: extended chords (9th, 11th, 13th)
Chords: altered, add and suspended chords
Building chords on scales
Harmonic functions and roman numerals
Basics of rhythm in 4/4 and harmonic progressions
Happy birthday, your first song
How to use diminished and augmented chords
How to use dominant, major and minor 7th chords
How to use half-diminished 7th chords
How to use major and minor 6th chords
How to use suspended chords
Formulation of melodic and harmonic minor scales
Formulation of pentatonic and blues scales
Functional harmony and cadences
Modes in music
Modal interchange chords
Who this course is for:
- Piano begginers with little or no experience at all.
I am a 30 years old piano and keyboard instructor from Bosnia and Herzegovina, and my goal is to make the easiest and yet most effective way of teaching people how to play the black and white keys in a unique, most understand way by utilizing formulas. These formulas will benefit you in a huge way.