Online Investing Fundamentals: Understanding Core Principles
- A decent internet connection
- A web browser
- English language proficiency
This short course is ideal for those with little or no stock market experience who want to find out what it's all about. We created this course for those who want to know more about buying and selling stocks online but get overwhelmed with the mass of information available online.
We will cover some basic but important topics such as:
What is a stock?
What is the stock market?
How do people buy and sell stocks online?
A introduction to brokers and brokerages
Some key terms you will hear when looking at charts
Basics of supply and demand economics (why the price can go up or down).
There are tons of online courses about complex trading strategies that can be overly complicated and confusing. We believe in building your skills from the ground up.
Far too many people buy and sell stocks online and have little idea as to what they are doing and why. This can lead to huge financial loss, confusion and in some cases personal ruin.
This course will give you a strong foundation on key terms used in investing which will enable you to find your own strategy in the near future. It's super easy to follow and will give you some useful tools in building and developing an investment strategy to help you achieve your financial goals in the future.
Remember, to build any skill you need a strong foundation. This course provides the foundations I wish I had when I started trading 10 years ago.
I hope you enjoy the course as much as we enjoyed making it!
- Novice investors
- Beginner investors and traders
- People with an interest in the stock market but don't know where to start
- People with little knowledge of how to invest for themselves
- What Is A Stock?02:38
- Introduction to stocks: Multiple Choice2 questions
- What Is The Stock Market04:38
- Stock Markets and How They Operate4 questions
- What Is A Stock Broker04:41
- Finding a Broker who Won't Make You Broke3 questions
- Technical Analysis Basics - Candlesticks09:03
- Technical Analysis - Support & Resistance06:50
- Trends and Candlesticks5 questions
- Free Charting Websites05:03
- Psychology Section Introduction00:15
- FOMO - The Fear Of Missing Out04:50
- OverTrading And Why It Should Be Avoided03:23
- Trading Psychology Quiz5 questions
- Why You Need A Trading Plan04:30
- Quiz: Why you Need a Trading Plan3 questions
- Thank You For Taking Our Course00:41
- Bonus Lecture08:04
I am a qualified Engineer with an MBA and have achieved financial freedom at the age of 30. With no debt or mortgage I wanted to give back and teach others how I managed to get here.
I have had no handouts, free money or inheritance and had to fend for myself from a young age.
I learned that there is no greater place to make money (and lose it) than the stock market. The opportunity is unparalleled, if you are patient and disciplined, you can learn how to build wealth you never thought possible.
Over the last 12 years I taught myself how to trade and took it a step further by getting mentored by the US Investing Champion.
I want to teach people the same secrets and laws of financial success that have helped me secure my financial freedom and focus on doing what they really want!
I love the stock market, business and anything to do with personal and psychological growth. For this reason I setup my personal blog exploring market psychology and the foundations of real trading "redpilltrades".
My goal is to teach new traders what to avoid and find a consistent system that fits in with your lifestyle.
Hoping to hear from you soon!