Online Google Adwords Training Course - Pay-per-click (PPC)
What you'll learn
- Undertsand all of the common PPC terms
- Completely understand SEM & how to profit from it
- Leverage psychology in your SEM strategy
- Quickly & easily reverse engineer your competitors PPC strategy
- How to easily obtain the best quality scores
- Setup phone call, form submission and ecommerce tracking
- Integrate your various reporting data into Google Analytics
- Create a low maintanence PPC campaign using automation
- Analyze traffic reports to make the best decisions
- Conversion rate optimization (CRO) for your website
- How to measure ROI and Cost-Per-Lead.
- How to use Google Adwords to efficiently generate sales or leads
- How to use the new Google Adwords interface
- An understanding of your business (or the industry/niche of the business you wish to start)
- Must be some-what computer savvy. If this is the first time you've used the internet, maybe it's not for you.
- You should know how to perform a Google search.
(Updated 6/22/2017) Looking for an effective learning course or training class for PPC advertising? In order to learn PPC advertising (aka SEM) with Google Adwords, you'll need to have a great foundation of knowledge which is packed up right here in this tutorial style course. This course is developed for individuals who have had little success on their own with search engine marketing and who are looking for expert guidance. Rather than creating a learning course with advanced techniques and terminology that sounds foreign, I've designed a course that is both easy to digest and highly effective for those seeking to sharpen their skill set. If you've asked yourself the following questions at some point, this course is meant for you.
- I don't have a marketing degree but I want to learn about PPC advertising.
- I've tried learning SEM on my own but I don't know where to begin!
- It's too expensive to outsource PPC management so I want to do it on my own.
- I hired a PPC marketing company and I was not happy with their performance.
- I have a business that just needs marketing to be successful and I'm considering PPC.
There is no question, PPC advertising is difficult, but so is anything in life that yields fruitful rewards. When I first discovered PPC advertising many years ago, I had to learn Google Adwords marketing on my own through tedious trial and error along with trying to find any type of pay per click training classes online but truthfully there weren't many resources available at the time. Which is why I decided to build my own Google Adwords PPC Tutorial course here on Udemy. After completing my course, you will feel confident, empowered and motivated enough to start working on your own campaign based on the real world success I've had.
My name is Sergio Aicardi and I am one of the founders of Profitable Web Properties & the owner of www.themiamiseocompany(dot)com which together comprise of the largest and most effective marketing agency in South Florida to specialize in search engine marketing (aka SEM). We not only help individual learn how to setup an Adwords account from scratch and teach them how to manage them properly in this course, we also offer world class marketing services in case it's just too much to handle on your own.
What makes me qualified as your potential instructor for this in-depth Adwords PPC training course?
In 2014 I managed an SEM campaign which I presented a case study for in the US Search Awards of 2014 (powered by Pubcon in Las Vegas once a year). The case study was nominated for the "Best PPC Campaign" alongside with the marketing agencies that were managing the campaigns for HSNBS, PGA & a Microsoft product division.
I founded a marketing company that specializes in SEO/PPC and in the 3 years that it's been in business, we have grown to become the most well known search engine marketing agency in South Florida. If you do your due diligence on me, you will find that I am a guest writer for the Search Engine Journal, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Social Media Today and many other well-respected sites that are known for having industry experts write about their successes and experiences.
I have hundreds of case studies and white papers that show the success I've had with my own companies and the campaigns that I've managed for other companies at my marketing company. Simply put, this is the one training class for Adwords that you won't want to miss out on, sign up today and obtain the knowledge that can earn you large salaries or generate huge profits for your business.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn about search engine marketing.
- Entrepreneurs who want to advertise their business via PPC
- eCommerce store owners or service based business owners
- Entry level or experienced PPC campaign managers
Experience - In 2010 I grew fond of organic SEO and decided to build a website to help my friend with his pressure cleaning business. I was able to rank it very well organically and shortly thereafter decided to make SEO/SEM my career path of choice. After understanding how organic SEO works and mastering it, I then transitioned into search marketing via PPC ads. At first I was doing a lot of freelance work setting up new Adwords accounts and helping business owners manage them. After about a year of trying to make it on my own I decided it might be worth it to consider joining a growing agency to lead the SEO or SEM department so I took a job working at a rather large search engine marketing company for about 2 years. In that time I quickly was promoted to the top level department manager and often times helped manage various other departments because of my knowledge and leadership abilities. Shortly after my second year working at the agency I decided to leave and start my own agency with my really close friends Jason Hawkins whom I have been working with for some time already. We started the company Profitable Web Properties and together we have owned and managed Profitable Web Properties for just over 3 years. I managed the entire PPC department. I'm responsible for on-boarding new clients, employees and accounts as well as responsible for overseeing the success of each account under management.
Accomplishments - My team and I have been able to place top three in over a dozen Google Partner contests as a Certified Google Partner company. In 2014 we submitted a case study to the US Search Awards (powered by Pubcon) and it was nominated among 5 other companies for “Best PPC Campaign". We have been fortunate enough to on-board several large companies and brands to help with their PPC advertising efforts some of which include Qology Direct, Playa Plaza Resorts, Condo(dot)com, Apartments(dot)com and more. Our personally developed PPC management tools have been featured on SEMRush webinars and I have submitted case studies on several respected blog such as The Search Engine Journal, Ahrefs, The Content Marketing Institute, Business 2 Community, Moz and many more.
Active & Verified Certifications - Google Analytics certification, Google Adwords certification (all 5 of them), Google Analytics for eCommerce “From data to decisions".