Online Digital Social Media Marketing & Sales Free Training
- Access to the internet is required.
- You must be willing to finish the course to get the true benefit from it.
Online Digital Social Media Marketing & Sales For Beginners
Do you want to learn how to master online marketing?
Are you completely new to this subject?
Do you want to understand the core concepts that will enable you to succeed in online marketing and sales?
Do you want to learn the basics in as fast a time as possible?
Then this course is for you!
What You Will Learn:
You will learn the difference between the Master Marketer and the Average Marketer.
You will lean the core principles of marketing online.
You will learn how the buyer journey works.
You will understand what branding really is.
You will learn how marketing campaigns work.
And you will learn the importance of listening to your target audience.
Topics Covered In The Course:
The fundamental question?
Who is our Bob?
What is Bob trying to buy?
Selling what Bob is trying to buy.
Interruption or magnetic marketing?
Bees and flowers.
Understanding search engines.
The AIDA buying process.
An example of AIDA.
Building an AIDA funnel.
A standard online AIDA marketing funnel.
A copywriting AIDA funnel.
Tools vs funnels.
Design cues and tips
Solving Bob's problems.
The importance of community.
Marketing mission statements.
Talking in Bob's language.
What content does Bob like?
The golden rule.
Where does Bob hang out.
Managing time expectations.
Two modes of thinking.
Questioning and listening.
The buyer persona exercise.
Building sales copy.
Asking for the sale.
Creating a sales pitch for Bob.
Bob as an advocate.
Join Us On The Other Side!
We look forward to you joining us and learning how to become a Master Marketer!
- This course is for complete beginners to online marketing.
- This course is for students who want to understand buyer psychology online.
- This course is not for experts.
- Topics Covered00:32
- The Fundamental Question01:51
- Who Is Our Bob?02:02
- What Is Bob Trying To Buy?03:57
- Are You Selling What Bob Is Trying To Buy?03:20
- Activities To Complete01:11
- Interruption Or Magnetic Marketing?04:57
- Bees & Flowers03:24
- Understanding Search Engines03:25
- Activities To Complete00:59
- The AIDA Buying Process02:40
- An Example Of AIDA01:21
- Building An AIDA Funnel01:54
- A Standard Online Marketing Funnel02:32
- A Copywriting AIDA Funnel01:49
- Tools Vs Funnels02:24
- Activities To Complete00:54
- Understanding Branding01:48
- Personal Or Business Branding?04:37
- Design Cues & Tips02:00
- Establishing Authority02:21
- Solving Bob' Problems03:55
- The Importance Of Community01:38
- Marketing Mission Statements05:03
- Activities To Complete00:58
- Talking In Bob's Language03:06
- What Content Does Bob Like?02:14
- The Golden Rule01:31
- Where Does Bob Hang Out?01:13
- Managing Time Expectations03:07
- Content Launching01:55
- Activities To Complete00:51
- Bob's Worldview02:26
- Two Modes Of Thinking02:41
- Questioning & Listening02:31
- Buyer Personas00:58
- The Buyer Persona Exercise04:56
- Building Sales Copy05:03
- Asking For The Sale03:35
- Creating A Sales Pitch For Bob01:57
- Bob As An Advocate03:43
- Activities To Complete00:57
- Bonus Lecture00:56
Mark runs an online training company called SME Heroes, which specialises in training on all things to do with sales, online marketing, management and his personal passion of photography.
He has extensive experience with online business in various forms over the last 15 years and loves to share his hard won lessons and techniques for online business success.
In addition he also has over 12 years experience in online retail and over 6 years experience as a commercial photographer.
This means he has a deep breadth of experience which comes through in his courses which are always designed to be easy to understand and to pass on the skills he has learned in a practical way.