ONLINE DEFAMATION & CYBERLAW - BY DR. PAVAN DUGGAL
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- In this course, the students will learn about the emergence of online defamation in today’s internet age and the practical challenges that it is bringing forward and also the various legal issues and approaches that are concerned and connected with regulating online defamation.
- This course will provide the students a broad overview of some of the important ticklish legal and policy issues impacting online defamation and will further give a brief overview of how the legal principles are evolving in the context of evolving online defamation jurisprudence.
- This course will enable the students to have familiarity with all legal, policy and regulatory nuances concerning online defamation and will further get to appreciate how the legal approaches pertaining to regulating online defamation are beginning to evolve with the passage of time.
- There are no course requirements or prerequisites. Any person or student who wishes to learn more about online defamation and its various legal and policy nuances, could enroll for the said course.
In this course, the students will be able to have a broad overview of what constitutes online defamation, what are its salient features and what are the practical legal, policy and regulatory issues concerning online defamation, what practical challenges the entirely new phenomenon of online defamation is beginning to throw up and how there is a need for the legal frameworks to constantly evolve in adopting more proactive approaches while dealing with the newly emerging avatars and manifestations of online defamation.
- The target students are any persons who are interested in learning more about online defamation, its various manifestations and the practical legal, policy and regulatory issues connected therewith. These could be law students, legal professionals, lawyers, advocates and also lay internet users, social media users, service providers and also any person who is become a victim of online defamation and who is interested in learning as to what the emerging trends are evolving in the context of regulation of online defamation.