Online Course Crash Course: Win at Teaching Online Courses
- Students should understand that this is a free mini-course that covers only a handful of key topics related to teaching online courses. This isn't a complete training program that will teach you everything about teaching online courses.
This course is not sponsored or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
Want to make thousands teaching online courses?
Interested in teaching courses on Udemy, Skillshare, or any other online course platform?
Want to teach courses on a self-hosted Teachable (formerly UseFedora), Zippy Courses, or Patience site?
Bestselling Udemy instructor Phil Ebiner gives you his best advice for teaching online courses in 2016.
This mini-course will teach you:
- How to choose your first online course topic
- Should you create a flagship or niche course?
- The equipment that I use for creating courses
- How to choose a course title that will sell more
- How to price your courses on Udemy and elsewhere
- How to write promotional announcements that sell
- How to increase interaction in your courses
- How to make more money by self-hosting your course
Please enjoy this course. I hope you truly enjoy it!
Who this course is for:
- New online instructors without any experience
- Online instructors looking for the latest tips and advice
- Experts wanting to make money with their knowledge
- Freelancers wanting to earn extra money on the side
great courses for beginners
I'll teach you the skills necessary to stand out from the crowd. Whether it’s a personal passion or a business pursuit, you can learn video, photography, art, design, marketing skills and more here.
learn by doing
Step-by-step tutorials and project-based learning.
One-on-one support from experts that truly want to help you.
don’t stress. have fun.
With our happiness guarantee, you have nothing to worry about. Become a member or join an individual course today. We have a 30-day money-back guarantee on all courses.
more about phil
My professional background is in video production and editing. I graduated from Loyola Marymount University's School of Film and Television in 2011. Since then, I've worked on thousands of projects that have appeared in movie theaters, film festivals, television and online.
Today, I create all kinds of things from photographs that can be seen on my Instagram to homemade sourdough bread that feeds my family. Who knows where life will take me. But I know wherever I am, I'll be creating.
Since 2012, I've been creating online courses that over two million students from around the world have taken. Course topics include everything from photography and video to design and business courses. If I can't teach it , I collaborate with other experts who share their skills with absolute beginners.
Video School is my website where you can take my online courses. You can also find them on top course platforms like Udemy.
Photography & Friends is a website and community I created to help new photographers become confident with their cameras.
I can't wait to see you in class!
Learn creative skills, from absolute beginner to advanced mastery.
Video School exists to help you succeed in life. Each course has been hand-tailored to teach a specific skill from photography and video to art, design and business.
Whether you’re trying to learn a new skill from scratch, or want to refresh your memory on something you’ve learned in the past, you’ve come to the right place.
Education makes the world a better place. Make your world better with new skills!
Our courses can be watched 24/7 wherever you are. Most are fully downloadable so you can take them with you. You can also view them on mobile devices with the Udemy mobile app.
All courses have a 30-day money-back guarantee so that you can check it out, make sure it’s the right course for you, and get a refund if it’s not!