- 10 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to list software that is required for an online business
- How to list hardware requirements for online business
- How to create an online business model
- How to list and describe website & teaching platforms for an online business
- How to create a podcast as part of an online business
- How to convert video MP4 files to other resources such as text, post, & audio file MP3
- How to integrate social medial platforms into an online business
- How to use e-mail marketing in an online business
- How to integrate affiliate marking into an online business
- How to hire a vertical assistant for our online business
- How to use PowerPoint
- How to format a presentation
- How to brand an online business
This course gives learners the tools to create an online business, taking their current skills, and applying them to a structured business model.
There is a lot of useful information about building an online business, but much of the information is provided by professional marketers, making it difficult for many individuals to see how to apply their skills, their industry expertise, to an online business.
This course is not taught by a marketing professional. It is taught by an accountant who has built an online business and who now generates almost all his income from passive income.
Learners will be able to decide which software they will need to create a successful online business.
This course will demonstrate how to create an online business model, a model that can be adjusted and fitted to many different industries.
We will show how to make a podcast and how a podcast can fit into an online business model.
Learners will understand how to integrate major social medial platforms into their online business such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube Twitter, and LinkedIn.
The course will demonstrate how affiliate marketing works and how it can fit into an overall online business model.
Learners will understand the concept of branding, its importance, and how to use branding to drive traffic to their website.
The course will list and demonstrate common hardware requirements for an online business, including computer requirements, microphones, and headphones.
We will understand the significant website platforms and teaching platforms that can be used in an online business.
Learners will be able to take a video file and create multiple resources from it including text files for a post, audio files for a podcast, PDF files, and more
The course will show how e-mail marketing works, the major software applications to use, and how e-mail marketing fits into an online business.
We will see how to hire virtual assistants to help grow our online business.
- Anybody who want to start an online business