Discover Effective Online Business Ideas
- Students will need a website. I recommend Bluehost or Hostgator.
- Selling on eBay doesn't require an inventory upfront. We'll be examining drop shipping products.
- Teaching on Udemy, you'll need a high-quality microphone. I recommend a Blue Yeti. You'll also need production & editing software. I recommend Camtasia Studio 8.
Online Business Models to Work From Home and Make Money Online
Only legitimate online business models are taught in this course - this is not a get rich quick scheme!
The course includes subjects about...
- Information products
- Selling on eBay and Amazon
- Affiliate marketing
- Monthly membership business
- CPA marketing
- Additional business skills to pursue an online business
Online Business Models - Your Path To Financial Freedom
Do you want to create a stream of residual income online?
Are you a bit confused where you need to start?
Do you want to understand the options open to you?
Do you need help figuring out which model is best for you?
This course will help you understand the world of online residual income business models and the myriad of options available for online digital residual income.
This course was designed so that someone who is new to the subject of online residual income business models could understand and implement their own online residual income plan.
It is a strategic overview of the subject and is not designed to be a button pressing course, but an introductory guide to the subject.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to understand how to make money online and choose the best way that works for them.
- Do not take this course if you're already selling on eBay & teaching on Udemy.
- 06:41Information Products
- 01:52Selling on eBay Dropshipping Products
- 06:02Affiliate Marketing
- 06:39Software or SaaS
- 02:49Monthly Membership Business
- 03:53CPA Marketing
- 07:23Additional Business Models
Skillhance helps hardworking people start a successful side business at an affordable cost.
Students get access to cutting-edge training courses and passionate support communities that help them start a side businesses more quickly and easily.
The courses provide everything one could need to start and grow a home business. We've discovered principles, strategies, and technologies that produce real, measurable business results — without the expensive upfront costs.
With a degree in Communication from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, instructor Matt Bernstein has been successfully selling on eBay since 2006. Passionate about helping people build successful eBay businesses, he teaching classes online, while working full time as a logistics coordinator for EF Education First.
Things I Like:
Bowling, reading, beer, hiking, good deli meat, and most importantly, memorable experiences with family, and friends.