Online Bonsai Course
What you'll learn
- Basic and intermediate techniques for cultivating and designing high quality Bonsai from start to end
- A relaxing and entertaining hobby you can practice at home
- Horticulture and Art at the same time
- Students will have a complete understanding of everything that is needed to cultivate their own bonsais
- There are no requirements or prerequisites for this course
Hector "Mulato" Melendez teaches how to grow bonsai. This course covers topics such as bonsai styles, wiring, designing, tools, transplanting, watering and much more. It covers everything you need to know to start growing bonsai.
The course also contains detailed videos and images, with clear examples, where "Mulato" demonstrate all his techniques.
The content of this course serve as an example of everything you need to know to convert a simple shrub into a high quality finished bonsai.
This course is aimed to anyone who wants to learn the art of bonsai, either if you are just a beginner, or you just want to get better at this art.
Remember that bonsai is an ancient art that is more than 1,500 years old, and is great for relaxation. And with this course you will have a unique opportunity to become part of the history of bonsai.
The instructor "Mulato" has more than thirteen years of experience working with bonsai and he has been learning this art from some of the best bonsai artists in the world. He has been an active member of the Puerto Rico Bonsai Club for more than ten years where he has been learning and teaching the art of bonsai to members of all ages. He has the ability to make people learn this art.
Along the course you will be able to appreciate "Mulato's" bonsai collection, where you will be delighted with his ability of growing bonsai, as you will see great images of bonsai ready for exhibition, specially with tropical species, and many of them has beautiful flowers. These images will help to inspire you to get at his level.
All techniques explained in this course will be clearly explained because of the ability of the instructor to explain every detail, so the students can understand and learn quickly.
Do not miss this opportunity to learn this ancient art of Bonsai. Start learning how to grow bonsai with the instructor Hector "Mulato" Melendez today.
It will be an extraordinary and exciting journey.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to start learning the art of cultivating bonsai
- People who need a relaxing hobby to do at home
- People who likes gardening
- People searching for an extracurricular activity
- People who need to do something relaxing after a long and stressful day at the office
- People who wants to try something different
- People who likes art in general
- People who wants to have a beautiful backyard
- People who need a relaxing hobby after a job retirement
Hector M. Melendez was born on April 19, 1976 in Bayamon, Puerto Rico. It was in that same town where he spent much of his youth. He studied at the University of Puerto Rico, Bayamon Campus, where he completed a bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences.
He became passionate about the art of Bonsai at age 16, but it was not until age of 23 where he started to practice the art.
He became member of the Puerto Rico Bonsai Club in 1999 where he has been member and stood out as president and secretary from 2017 to 2020. There, he has been learning and teaching the art of bonsai to members of all ages.
He has learned the art of Bonsai from the best artists in the island, and also from international masters from around the world.