Adobe Captivate 6 and 7 Training for Beginners
- 5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course you should be able to build a working Adobe Captivate 6 and 7 eLearning project that includes quizzing and assessment.
- This course is designed for beginners with no experience in Adobe Captivate. However, you will need Adobe Captivate version 6 or 7 installed on your system and a basic understanding of the Windows or MAC OS operating system.
- Some of the exercises in lesson 2 as well as the lessons that include round trip editing require access to the software included in the Adobe Creative Cloud. Adobe Audition, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Fireworks, and Adobe Acrobat
Welcome to the Adobe Captivate 6 and 7 Online Training for Beginners Course. Your VHOT instructor for this course is a full-time eLearning developer, Certified Technical Trainer CTT+, and has over ten years of experience teaching the Adobe software solutions. In this course you will learn skills and techniques from an instructor that develops eLearning content in Adobe Captivate on a daily basis.
This Captivate Training video course includes demonstrations and examples of building eLearning content with Adobe Captivate 6 and 7 as well as tips and tricks for productivity. You will start with the basics of learning the Adobe Captivate interface and creating a new project, and move very quickly into building quizzes and assessing your learners. VHOT Training Inc. also offers online live instructor-led training and on-site custom training classes.
Take this Adobe Captivate Training course now and learn from ultimate Adobe Captivate Tutorial for Beginners.
Note: Due to image license agreements, there are no downloadable files for this course. However, images purchase references are included and you may substitute with your own royalty free graphics and follow along as we guide you step-by-step through the Captivate development process.
- eLearning Designers, Instructors, Educators, Professors, eLearning Developers,
- Instructional Technologists, Instructional Designers, Trainers