OnePagerr Project Management
What you'll learn
- How to use a practical, standardized template to organize all of your professional and personal projects
- Understand the core fundamentals of project management theory
- Gain a new sense of confidence in their ability to manage multiple projects and stay out of overwhelm
- You should be looking for a simple way to apply project management principles to your professional and personal life
- You should be ready to understand basic project management principles so that you can access the true power of this practical system
- No past experience with project management is necessary
- You want to use project management to excel in your career but aren't looking to become a certified project manager
This course on OnePagerr Project Management has been requested a lot by my coaching clients and students on Udemy.
It's finally here.
Now you can use this comprehensive project management system to jumpstart your results whether it be at work, at school or at home.
This course is different from other project management courses for a few reasons:
- It's not about becoming a professional project manager or receiving a certification
- It's focused on providing you with an informal project management tool (in the form of a one pager)
- It gives you a system for organizing all your projects in the 4 areas of your life; professional, personal, relationships, and health
- It gives you a standardized template to use for all your projects
In this course you'll also get:
- A conceptual look at project management so that you understand the power of project management as a discipline
- How to use the standardized informal project management template so that you can effectively manage your goals, resources, and deliverables
- A practical system for applying the most powerful concepts of project management so that you can excel in your professional and personal life
- An overall view of project management theory so that you understand the project management fundamentals
- The basics of what defines a project so that you have confidence to apply all the things you learn in the course
- An effective way to organize all your projects so that you never feel overwhelmed even if you have a bunch of projects under way
- A system for building momentum in finishing projects so that you can take massive action on your projects consistently
So if you're someone who always wanted to learn more about project management but weren't sure about its practicality, this course is for you.
This course will dovetail a conceptual understanding of project management with a practical system of application that will make you 10 times more effective in your professional and personal endeavors.
Not only will this course make you more organized with your projects, but it will get you thinking like a practical project manager every step of the way.
Even if you never plan on going deep into project management, this course will give you the essentials to wield the most powerful elements of project management so that you can reap 80% of the rewards in 20% of the time.
Ready to get the leverage you need in your professional and personal life?
If so I look forward to seeing you inside the course.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want a practical way to apply the most powerful project management concepts
- Anyone who wants a simple and easy-to-use template to manage all their professional and personal projects
- Students who want to understand project management theory so that they can start implementing it right away
- Anyone who wants to see immediate results in their personal and professional life after learning the basics of project management
- Anyone who has wanted to learn project management but wasn't sure of its practicality
- Anyone who wants a comprehensive introduction to project management
- Students who want to harness the power of project management fundamentals but aren't interested in becoming full fledged project management experts
Timothy Kenny is the author of “Accelerated Learning for Entrepreneurs.” He teaches classes and speaks to groups about how to accelerate their learning so that they can build successful businesses faster and with more confidence in their success.
Timothy has taught at the Harvard Innovation lab, The Tufts University Entrepreneurs Society, General Assembly in Boston, and has been a featured teacher on Skillshare, among others. He has consulted with startup teams on how to accelerate their learning, creativity, and growth.