Get Organized and Go Paperless with OneNote
What you'll learn
- Set up OneNote to synchronize correctly across devices
- Go paperless by digitizing receipts and other important documents
- Find digital records of important documents such as medical records
- Eternalize special memories such as children's drawings
- Use OneNote to capture drawings and sketches
- Understand how OneNote can be used to manage project-related information
- To get the most out of this course, students should have basic knowledge of how to use computers and mobile devices. Students don’t need to have prior knowledge of OneNote, however, basic knowledge, such as how to install a computer application or mobile app is a prerequisite to follow along.
Do you wish you were better organized? That you could easily access that warranty receipt you desperately need when something breaks? Do you wish you could de-clutter your house and get rid of those paper piles - but still keep the information and be able to access it from anywhere? If so, this is the course for you!
In this course, ex-Microsoft employee and Productivity Expert Ulrika Hedlund, walks you through how to effectively use OneNote across devices in your personal life. In a "documentary" fashion, she takes you behind the scenes of her life and shares how she effectively uses OneNote in day-to-day scenarios - as a mother, wife and project manager of their home renovation.
Even though this course focuses on personal life scenarios, a lot of the learning can be applied in a typical work day as well.
Who this course is for:
- This course is targeted for individuals who:
- - want to become better organized using technology in their personal life
- - want to see real-world examples of how using a digital notebook like OneNote can improve their life
- - have, or have not used OneNote before
- Please note, that this course is not designed to provide students with a comprehensive walk-through of all features of OneNote. Instead, it is designed to show how OneNote can be used in real-life scenarios to help you in your everyday life.
Are you bored of lengthy, feature-based product training? Do you believe that learning something new should be exciting and fun? I do! That's why I left my career at Microsoft to create a new type of learning experience where the focus is on the value - not the features. I'm passionate about technology and storytelling, and I thrive to share my experiences of how technology can effectively be used to work smarter - in a more engaging way. I'm the founder of two companies - Business Productivity and Storyals, the mother of three, Swedish and live in Dubai.