Web Security and Hacking for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Recognize common website vulnerabilities and hackers exploit these weaknesses
- Practice defensive coding for preventing attacks
- Evaluate app security
- Basic knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Fluency in English
- Come motivated and ready to learn!
By the end of One Month Web Security, you will be able to review your own applications for security issues and ensure the code is properly hardened against malicious attacks. You will also be able to design new applications with security in mind, significantly lowering the risk and cost associated with deploying new applications.
Who this course is for:
- Rails Developers
- Quality Assurance Testers
- Application Testers
- Anyone who writes web applications
We believe that you shouldn’t have to live in New York City or California, and shouldn’t need to make over $120,000 to afford the best coding bootcamps. Everyone should have access to knowledge. Everyone should be able to learn how to code.
One Month has had over 60,000 students, including employees of Google, Bloomberg L.P., Singularity University and the School of Visual Arts in New York City.
If you don't know where to start? We recommend Programming for Non-Programmers. Reach out to us here on Udemy or at email@example.com and we'll be glad to help!