One Minute Meditation
What you'll learn
- Use this powerful meditation practice to destress and get present in any situation in less than a minute. You will also learn the traditional version of this technique that can be used as a longer, deeper meditation practice, when you have time.
- You will need a comfortable place to begin your meditation practice and a willingness to change.
In this course, I begin by sharing with you a powerful, traditional meditation technique that you can use as a stand-alone practice. Next, I deconstruct the technique to show you a simplified version that can be used in your everyday life to decompress and become more present in less than a minute.
This may be the only meditation practice you'll ever need. By the end of this course, you'll have learned a meditation that you can begin using immediately - Both at home, for a longer practice and in your daily life, in stressful situations. The beauty of this technique is it's portability and efficiency.
This course contains:
- About 30 Minutes of Video Instruction
- Written Instruction (downloadable)
- Downloadable Cheat Sheet
- Downloadable Meditation Calendar
Who this course is for:
- This course delivers a powerful meditation for beginning meditators who want a simple-to-use technique for daily practice. It's also for people who feel stressed on a regular basis and need an efficient technique to help them destress and get present in less than a minute, in any situation. This course is not for advanced meditators or people who have a working stress management program.
James Chiello is an internationally registered yoga teacher (RYT-500) who's been practicing yoga and meditation for over 15 years. He has studied various disciplines, lived in ashrams and traveled to study and teach in several countries, including India and Thailand. His passion for yoga and meditation comes from an internal drive to improve himself, expand consciousness and share beneficial wisdom with others. James founded an organization called The Yoga For Peace Project, which will be delivering yoga and meditation to people of the world who may not be exposed to it.
In teaching, James seeks to deconstruct and demystify the yoga tradition, making it simple, available and teachable to everyone. He loves the esoteric traditions but supports his teaching with modern science.