1-HOUR Bookkeeping & accounting (accounting & bookkeeping)
What you'll learn
- You get an eBook called "Bookkeeping & Accounting Step-By-Step Basics"
- Subtitles/captions available in English, French, and Spanish
- Step-by-step bookkeeping
- How to track revenue and expenses
- Understand Balance Sheet
- Understand Income Statement
- How to use debits and credits
- Understand the accounting equation of Assets = Liabilities + Equity
- How to use Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- How to record and pay taxes
Bookkeeping & accounting is easy! Learn bookkeeping & accounting in just 1 hour! You can see how simple accounting & bookkeeping really is.
Are you a business owner who wants to better understand your business finances?
Are you someone who is interested in bookkeeping and accounting?
Well, this course is for you, and all you need is 1 hour! Bookkeeping & accounting doesn't have to be hard. Accounting is not all about math. If you can understand the concepts and know how to use a calculator, you can be an excellent bookkeeper.
This course takes you through the basics of bookkeeping in 1 hour. By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of the main accounts in bookkeeping & accounting, the different financial reports, and I will show you step-by-step how to do bookkeeping & accounting.
Each lesson is around 3-5 minutes, and you can learn at your own pace.
YOU WILL LEARN:
Bookkeeping terms & vocabulary
The main accounts in accounting
Balance sheet and income statement
Debits and credits
Accounts receivable and accounts payable
Revenue and expenses
WHY THIS COURSE?
Taught by a CPA, CA, MBA - Calvin K. Lee
Calvin is a top-rated instructor at Schulich School of Business at York University
Over 52,000+ students from 172 countries enrolled in his courses
Lifetime access to this course, and you receive new lessons and updates for FREE.
He has 15 years of experience in bookkeeping & accounting
He has worked in a Big 4 accounting firm (Ernst & Young)
Subtitles (captions) available in English, French, and Spanish
Certificate of Completion available
I guarantee you will learn bookkeeping. If you aren't absolutely satisfied, I'll refund your money with a 30-day money-back guarantee
"My experience was worth it, I enjoyed the course and learned a lot. Looking forward to going through the other courses and choose what applies to what I am looking for." - Suzanne W.
"Perfect course for understanding the basic of accounting. Mentor is CPA and hence is proficient in his knowledge and is keen in explaining topic as well" - Vikrant T.
"This was a great course and helped to refresh some things I knew and introduce some things I didn’t or wasn’t as knowledgeable about...thank you for this course!!!" - Jaye D.
"I like that this course is the plain basic from where it all starts. If confused I can always go back to my notes and back to basics. The sound of the videos is perfect as well the speech was clear and easy to understand. Thank you for giving us this opportunity to learn these vital insights!" - Petra B.
"This course gives a solid foundation in the basics of bookkeeping, I now feel a lot more confident to go forward and learn more." - Katherine H.
"This was an excellent basics course. It helped cement some of the basic concepts that I needed to nail down." - Ieisha F.
"Amazing and very easy to understand." - Balinder K.
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE NOW!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner bookkeeping & accounting students
- Entrepreneurs and business owners who do their own bookkeeping
Calvin K. Lee, MBA, CPA, CA, CPA (Illinois) is an accountant, consultant, teacher, and author. He has provided accounting & consulting services to large Fortune 500 companies. Calvin's passion is teaching, and he has 77,000+ students enrolled in his online courses.
Calvin is a top ranked instructor for Schulich School of business at York University, Canada’s Top MBA school. He helped transform the lives of students taking them from NO accounting experience to helping them find successful work in the accounting industry. His biggest passion is inspiring and helping others achieve their goals.
- "Simple, straightforward explanations, lots of helpful examples." - Viktoria A.
- "The explanation is awesome!" - Hoshmand N.
- "Easy to understand" - Curtis J.
- "The videos are clear and concise. The teaching style is great because I can understand the material, and I like that there are quizzes." - Antoinette J.
- "Thank you Calvin for such an amazing course" - Kristina S.
- "Great course. Very professional! The course is very informative for a beginner like me. The instructor is good. He has a way of making complicated topics simple." - Joselito F.
- "I love how clear the instructor is, very direct to the point." - Paulline M.
CALVIN'S BEST SELLING COURSES (search "Calvin Lee" on Udemy to see all courses.)
- Bookkeeping Basics Explained
- Bookkeeping in Quickbooks Online
- Start a Bookkeeping Business