Onboarding New Customers
What you'll learn
- Learn from someone who created an onboarding methodology and has implemented customer programs for the past almost 20 years
- Ability to personally contact instructor for assistance after course completion should you have any questions
- Review of customer onboarding industry stats
- Review of customer relationships and how to classify them for optimal revenue/interaction
- Customer onboarding timelines and phases
- Mapping the customer lifecycle to the onboarding phases
- Understanding of event-based marketing
- Cross-selling and up-selling requirements
- Traits of loyal customers
- Properly measuring loyalty in customers
- Retention program examples
- Top causes of failure when creating a customer onboarding process
- Best practice for maintaining an ongoing customer onboarding program
- There are no prerequisites or requirements for this course besides a willingness to learn and the ability to self-analyze and assess the strengths and weaknesses of an organization
Nearly 75% of all cross-sell opportunities occur within the first 90 days of acquiring a new customer. A robust customer onboarding process enables organizations to take control, from initial enrollment through welcome kits and subsequent cross-sell and up-sell activities. To succeed, organizations must start with an accurate, comprehensive view of customers and use high-quality data to improve the customer experience across multiple channels and via every mode of data intake and delivery.
One of the most critical aspects of onboarding new customers is understanding that none of them are the same and none of them want the same interactions with your organization. Not only is every customer different, but each person inside each customer has different expectations and needs from your offering. We will provide you with the template to classify your customers correctly.
This online course will teach you that effective customer strategies are crucial to gain an edge over the competition, and in both the minds and hearts of customers. As every organization can attest, it is much cheaper to retain good customers than to acquire new ones. This course will map a customer lifecycle methodology with proven onboarding processes and phases in order to properly transition from sales teams to delivery teams, all while leveraging specific content, tools, and strategies to increase customer profitability.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals wishing to understand how the customer onboarding process works and can be configured for organizations. To implement a program that most organizations struggle with – due to its impacts on coveted customers and ensuring your organization’s success with them
Glen Brynteson built his first professional services firm into a multinational consultancy by building unique solutions to clients’ unmet needs. Almost 20 years later, Mr. Brynteson has never stopped working to get closer to his customers to better understand their challenges and to identify solutions that work to complement the decision-making process. As CEO of Market Awareness, he provides strategic leadership for a company based on a dedication to personally serving the unique Voice of the Business (VoB) needs of companies seeking to outperform and outmaneuver their competition.
In 2012 Market Awareness' customers were asking for intelligence training solutions to rollout to their national and international teams. Seeing a massive gap in the intelligence education arena, Mr. Brynteson assembled an experienced team to create interactive training solutions based on their extensive experience on implementing those intelligence solutions for organizations. In 2014 he formed VoiceoftheBusiness Academy to provide Business Intelligence online certified training solutions.