On the Path of the Arcana - Self Development & Tarot Wisdom
What you'll learn
- Understand, embody and apply practically the knowledge hidden in the Major Arcana of the Tarot.
- Read and interpret the Major Arcana of the Tarot, applying their meaning to personal development, daily life quests, and life challenges.
- Apply as “life lessons” the secret meanings of the symbols and archetypes of the 22 Arcana.
- Achieve desired life changes by meditating and reflecting on each specific Arcana, understanding the connections between your inner world and the environment.
- Master your thoughts, emotions, actions, and life by understanding the connections between traditional spiritual teachings and the new frontiers of neuroscience
- Get the Arcana of The Threshold card deck, a unique representation of the 22 Major Arcana, a transformative tool to support healing and self-realization.
- Orient your steps toward your best possible future and realize your full potential by following the steps represented by the Arcana
- Apply the "medicine" of the Tarot in healing and self-realization processes for yourself and others.
- Use the Arcana as an instrument to deepen the principles behind the so-called "Law of Attraction", finding its roots in the human physiology..
- Improve your skills in the art of Tarot reading, by integrating knowledge from ancient traditions and contemporary science.
- Find practical knowledge, tools, and insights to be integrated with coaching, counselling and mentoring processes.
- Use the Arcana of the Tarot as an instrument to achieve self-realization.
- Learn simple and effective spreads to provide meaningful life-changing readings.
- Apply the knowledge of the Path of the Arcana to your and others' self-development and personal growth.
- Integrate spirituality into daily life experience.
- Provide effective readings for yourself and others.
- This course is for everybody interested in discovering new connections between the world of symbols and the functioning of the human being. Beginners can find an influential and complete tool with which to start their path, and experts can find new inspirations.
The secrets of the Tarot unveiled through “The Arcana of the Threshold”, a unique representation of the 22 Major Arcana, considered the secret pages of the “Book of Thoth”.
The 22 Arcana of the Tarot are not only a powerful tool for readings, but an incredible instrument that helps to achieve presence and alignment with your best possible future. It is a guide to understanding the connections between your inner world and the external, to help you practically take the steps towards the expression of your resources and the achievement of your desired results.
By approaching and studying the Arcana we can gain insight and clarity: on where we are showing up on our personal journeys; on where we are heading; on what are the obstacles we are unconsciously creating, and; on the means to overcome them.
The Arcana of the Threshold are a unique representation of the Major Arcana of the Tarot by Monica Canducci. A powerful, transformative tool to achieve practical knowledge on the path to integration, healing and self-realization.
They seem belonging to a dimension of existence transcending space, time and any specific Tradition. They resonate with our consciousness as messengers in order to help us activate our own potential and hidden resources. As true gates to imagin-action, through the universal language of numbers, symbols and archetypes they give you access to the secrets of the Tarot by enabling you to embody the meaning and functions of the 22 Major Arcana.
The 22 Arcana of the Threshold work as a guiding system to support us in every aspect of our lives.
When the 22 Arcana of the Threshold are looked at together in a sequence, they represent the journey through life which every human being takes over and over again, in every area of their lives.
Integrating and embodying specific Arcana may help you to create:
an awareness and recognition of a potential block
a discovery or understanding of hidden connections
an activation of one's potential
a healing facilitation
a creation of a new pattern (e.g. a new belief)
a closure of an old pattern (e.g. an old way of "being" or moving through life)
a manifestation (a desire coming to fruition)
a change occurring within and/or in the external environment
a clearly understood direction or guidance revealed.
Immersing ourselves in the images of the Arcana of the Threshold, we can discover that they enable us to communicate with the dimension of the consciousness, as a real access point to the Inner world.
An incomparable instrument that helps us activate our inner potential, enabling us to embody the energies and functions the Arcana represent, and to manifest them into the world around.
Who this course is for:
- People interested in Tarot
- People interested in Personal Development
- People interested in Spirituality
- People interested in Meditation
- People interested in Self-Healing
- People interested in Astrology
- Tarot Readers
- People interested in Healing
- Life Coaches
- Holistic Practitioners
- People interested in the Law Of Attraction
- People interested in Chackras
- People interested in the Symbolism of the Human Body
- Everybody interested to deepen the connections between the world of symbols & archetypes and the human structure (body, thoughts emotions, consciousness)
Monica Canducci is one of today's most respected inspirational authors, speakers, teachers, transformational coaches, and healing facilitators highly acknowledged internationally in the fields of self-development and body-mind balance, alignment, and integration. She is also an acknowledged artist and performer who define herself as an "Enlightening Enter-Trainer" because she believes in humor as a way to support any learning process.
Inspired by the model of the 'Renaissance individual", (polymath) she loves to integrate her artistic, scientific and spiritual background in order to help people achieve well-being, mind-body balance, healing, fulfillment, and self-realization.
Monica is a Certified Rolfer™ & Rolf Movement practitioner, a certified HeartMath practitioner, and the founder of the Move-In Mind™ Method, based on the power of mental imagery in nervous system rewiring.
Monica was born in Italy and moved to Canada in 2012, then to California in 2022. Besides her scientific and humanistic background, Monica received also training in meditation, hypnosis, NLP, yoga, martial arts, theatre, dance, music, and visual arts. Since the 80s, in order to deepen her research in the field of symbols and ancient traditions, Monica has been combining the study of Hermeticism, Kabbalah, Astrology, and Alchemy with practical work with healers, shamans, medicine men and women, teachers, masters, lineage-carriers belonging to spiritual consolidated lineages from different parts of the world, receiving specific initiations. She is connected with different spiritual paths, from Judaism to Sufism, from Nepalese Shamanism to the Medicine Algonquin Path.
Monica's trans-disciplinary approach is aimed at exploring the connections between human structure, movement, psychological states, and the world of metaphors, symbols, and archetypes in order to help people achieve well-being, balance, healing, and self-realization.
Integrating her background in neuroscience and intuitive skills, Monica keeps constantly exploring these amazing interconnections from both a scientific and a spiritual perspective.
Through the language of symbols and archetypes, among which the Tarot is included, Monica unveils a bridge between intuition and rationality, as well as between the tangible and spiritual dimensions of being, promoting self-knowledge, awareness, harmony, and balance.
Monica often refers to herself as a 'traveler on the path of integration', which is a path leading to the full realization of one’s inner potential in harmony with the surrounding world. On this path, Monica considers the body to be the instrument for spiritual experience, and Nature to be the patient teacher providing guidance along the way. In fact, she perceives the body as the sacred instrument through which we can realize and manifest our spiritual nature.
Monica believes that by increasing self-awareness we can improve the quality of our connections with our own environment, contributing to the creation of a better world.
Monica is also the celebrated author of books about self-development, embodied spirituality, and healing, among which are the following: "Move In Mind - The Power of Mental Imagery in Nervous System Rewiring”; "The Sacred Body: Embody Your Feminine Wholeness at Any Age to Thrive by Reconnecting to Nature’s Cycles", "The Healing Attitude - Find the Meaning of Your Symptoms and Embrace the Healing Process", and "The Faerie Code - A Guide to the Faerie dimension and its Gifts”.