OMRON PLC 2 (PLC Instruction)
What you'll learn
- 1. Be able to use basic PLC instruction with Omron PLC correctly.
- 2. Understand the Omron PLC structure and programming correctly.
- 3. Be able to create your own project with omron PLC with simple machines.
- 1. Electrical basic knowledge.
- 2. CX-Programmer software usage knowledge.
- 3. CX-Programmer software is required.
I gonna talk about what are you going to learn this course “ Omron PLC Instruction “ There are 28 VDO lessons totally. Starting with “ what ‘s operand?….. what ‘s operator? “ and then You will learn PLC instructions such as sequence output instructions, sequence control instructions, Timers, Counters, Data Comparison, Data movement, Data Increment, Data Decrement, Data conversion, Data scaling instructions, and so on…...
This is my second course about Omron PLC. Who finished my first course “ CX-Programmer Usage “. I highly recommend to continue this course “ Basic PLC Instruction “ that I strongly believe after you finishing, you will be confident with using Omron PLC for programming your machine. And Omron PLC will be easy for you.
Okey….. Let’s go to watch short VDO sample. See you again Enjoy!
By Akapol Sahapattanawana
Who this course is for:
- 1. Electricians
- 2. Technicians.
- 3. Engineer.
- 4. PLC Programmer.
- 5. Person who works with industrial factory automation.
- 6. Student who study in engineering.
I have worked for a machinery electrical design and automation engineer for around 15 years, and have done many projects such as packing machines, conveying systems, filling machines, cartoning machines, End of line solution, CNC, servo & motion control and so on
1. Designing and drawing electrical & pneumatics systems of machine which comply with IEC standard.
2. Designing safety circuit complies with categories 3. (CAT.3) and categories4 (CAT.4) with self-checking. Which are used for high risk machine, motion control (Safe torque off) and pneumatic system (Safety dump valve) using with safety relay.
3. Excellently knowing about packing machine, line automation, conveyor and end of line solution.
4. Analyzing closed loop control system such as On-Off control and PID control as well as be able to apply and control temperature, Level, Motion process and so on.
5. Successfully programing PLC with both of Ladder and Structure text languages which apply for more complicated application such as motion synchronization with network communication (Ethernet I/P).
6. Excellently knowing about servo drive and invertor, be able to control them by controller as well as customize their parameters in case of not matching between process and drive.
7. Successfully controlling and configuring servo motors(motion control) in position control mode, velocity control mode and torque control mode as well as motion synchronization work together between servo motor & servo motor, servo motor & induction motor with encoder and induction motor & induction motor with encoders which have done several projects.
8. Successfully controlling and configuring VFDs in V/F control, Flux vector open loop (sensorless) and flux vector with encoder.
9. Signal and network analysis such as 4~20mA, 0~5V, 0~ ±5V, Pulse train, RS-485(Multi Drop Mode), RS-232, Sercos , Ethernet I/P network, DH+, Profibus-DP and so on.
10. Fluently Programming (PLC) of Allen Bradley, Omron, Mitsubishi, Siemens with ladder diagram and structure text code.