I have worked for a machinery electrical design and automation engineer for around 15 years, and have done many projects such as packing machines, conveying systems, filling machines, cartoning machines, End of line solution, CNC, servo & motion control and so on
1. Designing and drawing electrical & pneumatics systems of machine which comply with IEC standard.
2. Designing safety circuit complies with categories 3. (CAT.3) and categories4 (CAT.4) with self-checking. Which are used for high risk machine, motion control (Safe torque off) and pneumatic system (Safety dump valve) using with safety relay.
3. Excellently knowing about packing machine, line automation, conveyor and end of line solution.
4. Analyzing closed loop control system such as On-Off control and PID control as well as be able to apply and control temperature, Level, Motion process and so on.
5. Successfully programing PLC with both of Ladder and Structure text languages which apply for more complicated application such as motion synchronization with network communication (Ethernet I/P).
6. Excellently knowing about servo drive and invertor, be able to control them by controller as well as customize their parameters in case of not matching between process and drive.
7. Successfully controlling and configuring servo motors(motion control) in position control mode, velocity control mode and torque control mode as well as motion synchronization work together between servo motor & servo motor, servo motor & induction motor with encoder and induction motor & induction motor with encoders which have done several projects.
8. Successfully controlling and configuring VFDs in V/F control, Flux vector open loop (sensorless) and flux vector with encoder.
9. Signal and network analysis such as 4~20mA, 0~5V, 0~ ±5V, Pulse train, RS-485(Multi Drop Mode), RS-232, Sercos , Ethernet I/P network, DH+, Profibus-DP and so on.
10. Fluently Programming (PLC) of Allen Bradley, Omron, Mitsubishi, Siemens with ladder diagram and structure text code.