Omnisphere - Master the Foundations in 2.5 hours
What you'll learn
- You will be able to use Omnisphere: Creatively, Efficiently and with more Flow.
- You will be able to confidently dive deeper into the vast sound design possibilities of Omnisphere
- You need to have a basic home studio with a DAW
- You need to have Omnisphere installed
- You need to have basic understanding of synthesizers
Your Journey in Omnisphere
Welcome, and congratulations for choosing to dive into Omnisphere. You are about to learn and master the foundations of one of the greatest and most powerful software instruments of all time. The version used in this course is Omnisphere 2.5.
Master the Power of Omnisphere
Imagine if you had the power and knowledge to use Omnisphere to its full potential. To find, to create, to shape, to design and to control the sounds in Omnisphere.
Are you ready to:
Master the Foundations of Omnisphere
Learn my Best Power Tips & Tricks
Become a Power User of Omnisphere
After this course you will be able to use Omnisphere more creatively, efficiently and with a huge boost in your knowledge and practical skills. You will be well on your way to becoming a power user of Omnisphere.
Now take Action
Let’s start your adventure in Omnisphere, right now! =)
Who this course is for:
- You should take this course if you want to truly master the foundations of Omnisphere
- You will level up as a music producer by advancing your skills and knowledge of this amazing instrument
Hey Friends! =)
- My name is Mike, and I am a Professional Music Composer and Sound Designer from Sweden, with experience of Making Music since 1998.
I have run my own Media Production Business since 2004, which means Music/Sound/Video/Graphic Production. I also have a True Passion to teach, share and inspire creative people like you to master your creative skills, develop a successful strategy, and create your amazing future.
I believe that learning should be fun, and I love to bring my personality into my teaching style. I also try to make my courses dynamic, to be more interesting to you. So I mix it up by changing lecture forms etc.