Omnichannel Customer Experience Management (CX)
What you'll learn
- Develop a comprehensive Omnichannel Customer Experience Management Strategy
- Provide customers with a seamless and positive experience throughout their entire journeys
- Create detailed Customer Journey Maps
- Develop robust Buyer Personas
- Identify your business's most important customer group(s)
- Address your organization's structure in order to be better equipped to provide a seamless omnichannel experience
- Evaluate and maximize the performance of each of your business's channels
- Achieve consistency among your business's different channels
- Utilize technology to enhance your customer's experience and your channels' performance
- Move away from silo operating systems and closer to collaborative systems for more streamlined efforts and results across your organization
- Obtain key customer insights
- Have a basic understanding of marketing and customer experience.
Welcome to this course on Customer Experience Management (CXM), with a specific focus on Omnichannel customers.
The customer journey map is changing, it's no longer a straight line that goes from point A to point B.
Customers now use multiple channels when interacting with businesses and most importantly, they use them interchangeably and simultaneously, which means that there is a need for these different channels to work cohesively together in order to deliver positive and seamless customer experiences, thus the need for Omnichannel CXM.
Businesses following dated and traditional CX frameworks are failing to cater to the needs of customers today, resulting in disjointed and negative customer experiences that are costing huge losses of revenue.
In this course, you will learn how to develop a comprehensive Omnichannel Customer Experience Management Strategy that will allow your business to provide a smooth and seamless customer experience across all channels.
The strategy is broken down to the following sections:
1. Know Your Customer (KYC):
We will cover the various methods and tools that can be used to gain a meticulous understanding of your business's most important customer group(s)
You will learn how to uncover key customer insights such as demographics, behaviors, habits, attitudes, preferences and more.
These insights will serve as the foundation of your CXM strategy
The methods in this section include: Quantitative & Qualitative Research, Customer Analytics & User Behavior Tracking Tools, additionally you will learn how to develop robust Buyer Personas & Customer Journey Maps
2. Implement Consistency Across Channels:
The process of making your business's channels work cohesively together through implementing consistency among them, resulting in a smoother customer experience when changing between channels
In this section, we will cover the 4 pillars of consistency: 1) Design & Aesthetics 2) Categorization 3) Terminology 4) Functionality
3. Technology Utilization & Integration:
We will discuss the importance of Technology in Omnichannel CXM and the 2 key roles it plays in your strategy
You will learn how to use technology to best serve your business and customers
The key points you need to consider when choosing which technologies to invest in for your organization
4. Address your Organization's Structure:
We will observe the negative effects of legacy operating systems on a business's efforts in achieving seamless omnichannel experiences
You will learn the 8 best practices when taking on the challenging but necessary task of shifting an organization's structure to be better equipped to provide a seamless omnichannel customer experience
5. Build Strong Relationships With Your Customer:
We will observe how building strong customer relationships looks like in an omnichannel ecosystem
How to achieve personalization when so many channels exist
Finally, we will cover the notion of the Single Customer View, the obstacles you'll face when aiming to achieve it and the steps you can take to overcome these obstacles
Enroll in this course to start delivering a seamless omnichannel experience that is crucial for customers today!
I look forward to seeing you in the first lecture.
Who this course is for:
- Marketers, Strategists, C-level Managers, Executives, Entrepreneurs or Small Business Owners. Anyone interested in enhancing or creating an excellent customer experience.
Dana is a Marketing & Communications specialist. She is an avid believer in LLL (Lifelong Learning), especially in the field of marketing, where consumer trends and markets move at a rapid pace.
With a Master's degree in Marketing and Advertising Communications, Dana keeps constantly updated on Marketing and Business Strategy, to make sure she's providing you with the best practices and latest information that will ensure your success over competitors.
With a mission to get you closer to your business goals, her experience in consulting and working with clients from different industries and of different sizes, have allowed her to transform businesses through straightforward and easy-to-follow strategies.
Whether you are looking to achieve success on an organizational level or are aiming to move forward in your personal career, you will benefit from Dana's Udemy courses, which are results-oriented, research-based, and actionable today!