The Open Mind Meditation Program
What you'll learn
- You will learn about seven of the most powerful evidence-based mediation techniques.
- You will learn how to focus your mind and sharpen your attention control.
- You will learn more about mindfulness and how it can be harnessed to improve your self-awareness, mental wellbeing and concentration.
- You will learn how to meditate without your thoughts wandering and be able to design your own meditation process that you enjoy!
- No pre-requisites, all we ask you is that you come with an open mind!
- Meditation can seem daunting for beginners, but it doesn't have to be, it’s something that’s easy and accessible for all. Anyone can become a Meditation Master with practice!
In this age of perpetual change and uncertainty It has never been so important to practice meditation.
The Open Mind Meditation (OMM) Program is the only program in the world to bring you seven of the most powerful established meditation techniques. In addition to these meditation techniques, we provide guided mindfulness meditations that teach you how to create your very own meditation routine (that you actually enjoy!).
Some of the benefits that you will receive after doing this course include:-
Significantly improved ability to manage stress and anxiety
Greater empathy and ability to empathise with others
Increased patience and tolerance of others
Reduction of negative emotions
Greater focus and being present in the moment.
The seven meditation techniques that you will learn about include:
Transcendental Meditation (TM)
With over 6.5 hours of online learning, this course will allow you to grasp the concept of meditation, understand some of the most powerful meditation techniques in the world, develop your very own meditation routine, and begin to reap the personal and professional rewards that regular meditation has to offer!
The Open Mind Institute was founded in 2016 with the goal of opening minds and accelerating potential. We want everyone to achieve optimum mental wellbeing, growth mindsets and peak performance. We deliver programs, events, and online training to workplaces and schools that harness experiential learning and evidence-based tools that deliver cutting edge cognitive enhancement and mental wellbeing training.
We also facilitate one-on-one mindset and performance coaching which helps to reduce stress, anxiety and removes the obstacles from our clients lives that are preventing them from becoming their authentic and higher selves.
Please visit us by searching 'The Open Mind Institute' and remember to always keep an open mind!
Who this course is for:
- Meditation Begingers
- People who have struggled to meditate consistently
- Learners who would like to overcome their self-limiting and self-sabotaging behaviours
- People who are having trouble sleeping at night
- Those who struggle dealing with stress and anxiety
- Consistent meditators
- People who want to achieve a growth mindset and be the better you!
Paul is the Co-founder, Managing Director and Meditation teacher at The Open Mind Institute, also known as ‘TOMI’.
TOMI is an organisation that delivers mental enhancement & wellbeing training to organisations, schools & individuals.
Before TOMI, Paul was a litigation lawyer for 10 years and worked in various leading law firms and departmental organisations in London, Melbourne and Brisbane.
Paul has a double bachelor degree in Law & International Business, certificates in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Training & Assessment and studied Behavioural Science before going into the law.
Paul’s articles on wellness, meditation & mindfulness have been published in Proctor & Wellness Daily and he frequently appears on panels, podcasts & in the media on how to enhance mental health & wellbeing.