Olympic Games Analytics Project in Apache Spark for beginner
What you'll learn
- In this course you will learn to Analyze data (Olympic Game) in Apache Spark using Databricks Notebook (Community edition)
- Data exploration about the recent history of the Olympic Games using Apache Spark
- Basics flow of data in Apache Spark, loading data, and working with data, this course shows you how Apache Spark is perfect for Big Data Analysis job.
- Learn basics of Databricks notebook by enrolling into Free Community Edition Server
- Olympic Games Analytics a real world examples.
- Graphical Representation of Data using Databricks notebook.
- Transform structured data using SparkSQL and DataFrames
- Publish the Project on Web to Impress your recruiter
- Apache Spark basic fundamental knowledge is required and SQL Basics
- Following browsers on Windows and macOS desktop:
- Google Chrome (Latest version), Firefox (Latest version), Safari (Latest version), Microsoft Edge* (Latest version)
- Internet Explorer 11* on Windows 7, 8, or 10 (with latest Windows updates applied)
- *You might see performance degradation for some features on Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer.
- The following browsers are not supported:
- Mobile browsers.
- Beta, “preview,” or otherwise pre-release versions of desktop browsers.
In this course you will learn to Analyze data (Olympic Game) in Apache Spark using Databricks Notebook (Community edition),
1) Basics flow of data in Apache Spark, loading data, and working with data, this course shows you how Apache Spark is perfect for Big Data Analysis job.
2) Learn basics of Databricks notebook by enrolling into Free Community Edition Server
3) Olympic Games Analytics a real world examples.
4) Graphical Representation of Data using Databricks notebook.
5) Hands-on learning
6) Real-time Use Case
7) Publish the Project on Web to Impress your recruiter
Databricks lets you start writing Spark queries instantly so you can focus on your data problems.
Lets discover more about the Olympic Games using Apache Spark
Data exploration about the recent history of the Olympic Games
We will explore a dataset on the modern Olympic Games, including all the Games from Athens 1896 to Rio 2016.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Apache Spark Developer, Bigdata Engineers or Developers, Software Developer
I am Solution Architect with 12+ year’s of experience in Banking, Telecommunication and Financial Services industry across a diverse range of roles in Credit Card, Payments, Data Warehouse and Data Center programmes
My role as Bigdata and Cloud Architect to work as part of Bigdata team to provide Software Solution.
- Support all Hadoop related issues
- Benchmark existing systems, Analyse existing system challenges/bottlenecks and Propose right solutions to eliminate them based on various Big Data technologies
- Analyse and Define pros and cons of various technologies and platforms
- Define use cases, solutions and recommendations
- Define Big Data strategy
- Perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments
- Define pragmatic Big Data solution based on customer requirements analysis
- Define pragmatic Big Data Cluster recommendations
- Educate customers on various Big Data technologies to help them understand pros and cons of Big Data
- Data Governance
- Build Tools to improve developer productivity and implement standard practices
I am sure the knowledge in these courses can give you extra power to win in life.
All the best!!